RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sweetlove07 said:

The problem here is somewhat like this: 

1: NCsoft lied to us. They said NA and EU server are in 2 different locations but ACTUALLY it is NOT. Some players ( actually a lot of player can ping EU server and the Ping show the server they are connecting is actually from Texas, US), and this leading to a lot of problems such as EU servers maintenance time are the same with NA server ( which is ridiculous), the server in NA is probably cant handle the amount of ppl connect to it every single day and become unstable, the lagging and unstable of EU servers, etc...

2: If NCsoft didnt lie to us and there are 2 different server in EU and NA. The server in EU is in under control by a very poor staffs or it was built by a very bad set up which is cant handle the big amount of players in EU which can leading to the *cricket*ing lagging/disconnect/unstable all of us are suffering right now.

3: Some guys are trying to hack server, make it unplayable, DDOS it or whatsoever for unknown reason... 

Im ultra sure if it was a DDOS they would mention it.

And the fact that EU servers are acutally located in NA makes me sad as we could get even better ping.

1 minute ago, sweetlove07 said:

1: NCsoft lied to us. They said NA and EU server are in 2 different locations but ACTUALLY it is NOT. Some players ( actually a lot of player can ping EU server and the Ping show the server they are connecting is actually from Texas, US), and this leading to a lot of problems such as EU servers maintenance time are the same with NA server ( which is ridiculous), the server in NA is probably cant handle the amount of ppl connect to it every single day and become unstable, the lagging and unstable of EU servers, etc...

2: If NCsoft didnt lie to us and there are 2 different server in EU and NA. The server in EU is in under control by a very poor staffs or it was built by a very bad set up which is cant handle the big amount of players in EU which can leading to the *cricket*ing lagging/disconnect/unstable all of us are suffering right now.

3: Some guys are trying to hack server, make it unplayable, DDOS it or whatsoever for unknown reason... 

One thing did come to mind for me EU servers are 'supposed' to be in Frankfurt, funny thats were Gameforge's servers are, which would kind of explain alot :P

2 minutes ago, sweetlove07 said:

YEA! Give us stable server or RIOT! :D

Just now, Belly Da Melly said:

Im ultra sure if it was a DDOS they would mention it.

And the fact that EU servers are acutally located in NA makes me sad as we could get even better ping.

To my Knowledge it's only login servers  that are in US and world servers are in EU

I feel the delay in the game when blocking on my Blade master, No idea of that is latency delay or just the game itself. 
Always had a feeling we were somehow associated with the NA servers, EU has always been bad at having a proper server. 

The servers we are playing on are in Frankfurt :/ and not in Texas .... the Auction house server should be still in the US as far as i know but ur info for the normal gameserver is wrong ... they are definitly in Frankfurt otherwise i would never get my 25 ms ping 

btw thats the eu ip u should try to ping :  206.127.149.14:10100 (although its down now)

Just now, Kimarran said:

The servers we are playing on are in Frankfurt :/ and not in Texas .... the Auction house server should be still in the US as far as i know but ur info for the normal gameserver is wrong ... they are definitly in Frankfurt otherwise i would never get my 25 ms ping 

I see, haven't personally checked my ping, I'll do that if I ever get the chance to log back in :x

18 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

Yes this is your fault freeloader and fault of all those bots u brought with you. It was all ok when only premium played.

:-(

I know some people in my career network that could sell NCsoft some really good servers (business unit within Dell). They deliver for amazon (EU) and ebay (EU). NCsoft, contact me! I'll make up for not paying premium by relaying contacts!

Step 1.: Wait 1 hour in queue to get on a Windrest
Step 2.: Play 30 mintues
Step 3.: Read "maintrance is comming in 5 minutes"
Step 4.: Wait 45 minutes (maintrance time)
Step 5.: Wait 30 mintues un queue to get on a Windrest
Step 6.: Play 2 hours
Step 7.: Server is dead, GG RIP M8

TOTAL PLAYTIME TODAY: 2.5 hours
TOTAL WAITINGTIME TODAY: 2.75 hours

Sigh...

Just now, Celestine said:

:-(

I know some people in my career network that could sell NCsoft some really good servers (business unit within Dell). They deliver for amazon (EU) and ebay (EU). NCsoft, contact me! I'll make up for not paying premium by relaying contacts!

U dont understand the f2p model allow bot users to register hundreds of accounts and hack the servers to find out how to farm more gold. Think they broke the servers.

Archived