RIP Servers again

incubeftw

Just now, Silyn said:

NCSoft is doing its best, really. Everytime I login lately, after 30 mins or so, the servers shuts down or lags as hell, kappa.

You call that the best?

I used seens the 29 to fix the fps problem and you know what it was the freaking server xD

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chimmie said:

it's those bots that causing this, think about constant spamming by multiple chars on diffrent channels and servers allong with all the REAL players trying to play. servers can't handle it. 

Yep, that massive spam will surely not help, i think an auto-chat ban system will solve the problem, hoping something like that will be implemented.

1 minute ago, Belly Da Melly said:

At this point i would very much like in-depth information about what is actually going on, the only assumption i can come up with is that the servers actually catch on fire and blow up and then they quickly replace them with spare ones and order some more.

Excuse me sir but I do believe it is time for you to wake up sir... That only happens in your dream... 

Why won't we all just go to bed and try again tomorrow :) It can only be better than today :D Feels like I never get from 44 to 45 :D I was sure it will be this evening but noooooo :D

Anyways, tomorrow is a new day and 45 is waiting for me :3

Just now, Azra1987 said:

Why won't we all just go to bed and try again tomorrow :) It can only be better than today :D Feels like I never get from 44 to 45 :D I was sure it will be this evening but noooooo :D

Anyways, tomorrow is a new day and 45 is waiting for me :3

Well i hope you get there mate sleep good i was about to jump also as i used most of my days to try and fix the fps drops and then it shows that it was a server problem ARGH

Just now, sweetlove07 said:

Excuse me sir but I do believe it is time for you to wake up sir... That only happens in your dream... 

Well thats what i assume because they only say sorry and we're looking into a curreny problem preventing EU users from logging in, like... wth is that? whats the ACTUAL problem?

2 minutes ago, iFabio said:

I went to work server was down i cameback to work server crashes while i log in is it possible to play ? :(

LOL

2 minutes ago, Steen said:

Total agree, it was total fine before the 19 xD

Yeah it was awesome from 15 to 19 thou..... 

Archived