RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ConvX said:

You are definetly right. Making an MMORPG game on this scale is not a joke. Problems can ocure intantly. And also we will find no other game like this with combat so skill demanding. I love this game but they have to fix these issues. 

Exactly It is my friend. There is no game like B&S except C9, Vindictus, Tera and Black Desert. But C9, Vindictus and Tera have player issues and we still waiting for Desert but It won't come to all Europe like Turkey. B&S is still best game we can ever play at the moment.

Could someone help me? I've the same problem as all of you obviously (can't connect to EU servers) and sorry if my English skills are horrible but still I'd like some help: every day, when I log in to the game (I obviously have a normal account and I do use ONE account and ONE computer, never logged on another one) it says, once per day, that my account has been logged in from another location's IP (and every day it's different!). I also tried using File Repair's tool but it's the same as before. Does someone know why this happens?

1 minute ago, XemnasChiX said:

Could someone help me? I've the same problem as all of you obviously (can't connect to EU servers) and sorry if my English skills are horrible but still I'd like some help: every day, when I log in to the game (I obviously have a normal account and I do use ONE account and ONE computer, never logged on another one) it says, once per day, that my account has been logged in from another location's IP (and every day it's different!). I also tried using File Repair's tool but it's the same as before. Does someone know why this happens?

submit a ticket, could be hacking.

Just now, Erenkhan said:

Exactly It is my friend. There is no game like B&S except C9, Vindictus, Tera and Black Desert. But C9, Vindictus and Tera have player issues and we still waiting for Desert but It won't come to all Europe like Turkey. B&S is still best game we can ever play at the moment.

Actually BnS not at all like those games. Maybe you can compare it to Age of Wushu but that game is buggy as hell, and it does not have the player friendly enviroment BnS does.

1 minute ago, Erenkhan said:

You're forgetting Guild Wars 2, an actual fantastic dynamic MMORPG. Never had ANY problems with that game whatsoever.

1 minute ago, XemnasChiX said:

Run CCleaner and virus scans. Get yourself an authentication app for your mobile so you gotta enter a 6 digit pin to log in every time mate.
It might also be that NCsoft's EU server is getting hacked, or just a bug that every time you try to log on it just shows the message as an error.

I bought Character Alteration Voucher and used it right after the server crash... And now it took my money and didn't change my character's appearance. That's just great. RIP 1k NC? Never buying again thank you!

Just now, matz said:

I bought Character Alteration Voucher and used it right after the server crash... And now it took my money and didn't change my character's appearance. That's just great. RIP 1k NC? Never buying again thank you!

submit a ticket.

6 minutes ago, XemnasChiX said:

You have dinamic IP internet provider on computer so everyday you get new IP and server automaticly asume that you are on another location... 

1 hour ago, Nuryaki said:

Why the hell all the European servers are broken in every god dammed game?

Devilian, Blade and Soul...2 bog titles of 2016... Guess what, eu servers down!

BECAUSE AMERICA TOOK ALL OUR GEEKS HEHEHE 

Archived