RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Xiviuz said:

"Connecting..."
If i click the shop on the left, "connecting..." disappears, but when i click "start game" nothing happens. The button just flashes

Lucky you my client is down now lol. 

1 minute ago, Xiviuz said:

Can't get in tho. Stuck in character screen, if i get that far. Other wise it just shows the "can't connect to the server" message

Same first it was character connecting, than it ws failed to connect to servers and now my client is screwed. 

Just now, Xiviuz said:

Of course the shop isn't down! that's the most important thing for them atm! selling overpriced micro transactions!

the NA servers are online, so thats probably why the shop isent down ?, it should be the same shop system. 

I can not believe how incompetence is demonstrated. Every day they have a problem, how can a person trust you and give money to the game as it worked for three hours of dаy .To was not waiting for hours to enter the game, 5-hour maintenance of which apparently has no effect. Let's hope that this will be the last problems.tccc...

Time to move to another game i guess. 
Won't waste my time anymore for sh*tty company, just making fun of us and want our money only.

Enough of this now.

JUST WHY another great MMO was crashed into the wall by st*pid monkey. NEVER NCSOFT AGAIN.

Archived