RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After two hours of the last reboot - new problems? or is it just me?  (while cross server entering, I was stuck at timer 0... " entering...) I did force restart (exit/quit, start game, force boot character, entering)  ... Now stuck at " connecting...." 

b02c821658.jpg

2 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Thank you for the reports everyone. We are actively investigating the issue and will get to the bottom of it as soon as possible.

Check your firewall filters.. I'm 100% sure you missed setting them therefore single user spamming the packet send pools.

Thank you for the reports everyone. We are actively investigating the issue and will get to the bottom of it as soon as possible.

Nice. At least now we know someone is watching what's going on, on the board. Anyhow, thanks for reply, it's great to hear something from NCSOFT. 

2 minutes ago, Wichan said:

After two hours of the last reboot - new problems? or is it just me?  (while cross server entering, I was stuck at timer 0... " entering...) I did force restart (exit/quit, start game, force boot character, entering)  ... Now stuck at " connecting...." 

b02c821658.jpg

Down again by the looks of it

Archived