RIP Servers again

incubeftw

7 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

U dont understand the f2p model allow bot users to register hundreds of accounts and hack the servers to find out how to farm more gold. Think they broke the servers.

It doesn't matter how many bots there are. There's a max user limit per server where ncsoft thinks there hardware can handle and when more users connect, the queue will be active. No matter how many connected users are bots, the server should run stable at every time. There server infrastructure just isn't working in europe atm.

What i really don't get is - how on earth are the servers  so unstable in the middle of the night where the load should be quite low compared to other times on a day. Because of lobby server problems there where several server restarts and maintenances during the last nights.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kimarran said:

if u believe what that site tells u then plz tell me how i can possibly get a 21-25ms ping to this server from germany plz ? 

the na server is in texas, the eu server is in germany. it's not that hard to understand..

2 minutes ago, Marllo said:

I'm really happy I didn't buy premium... Sorry for you guys :/.

im still happy about having premium XD also i dont rly care about a few days with server issues still have a few hundred days left to use my premium to its fullest

7 minutes ago, DreUd said:

the na server is in texas, the eu server is in germany. it's not that hard to understand..

That's not the whole truth. During the cbts there was also the discussion about server location etc. since the performance at these times totally sucked. And while the game servers are indeed in germany, a lot of information like character info and auction trader stuff is shared and indeed coming from the us as does the login stuff. That was the official statement from ncsoft during cbts. I don't think they changed the server infrastructure completely. That also explains the simultaneous maintenance in Europe and US which is annoying by itself since the european times are in the afternoon..... And it might explain how on earth european servers can have problems in the middle of the night when there are only few people around in europe but a lot in the US.

Managed to get in just to DC once again with error 1000 (whatever the hell rest) and now get notice "Servers are currently undergoing maintenance"

Its like every day i discover new message or error window that never happened before

Its like a surprise wheel just...a totally unpleasant one,which you are paying for as well..

Just...lol.

Archived