incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Marllo said:

Step 1.: Wait 1 hour in queue to get on a Windrest
Step 2.: Play 30 mintues
Step 3.: Read "maintrance is comming in 5 minutes"
Step 4.: Wait 45 minutes (maintrance time)
Step 5.: Wait 30 mintues un queue to get on a Windrest
Step 6.: Play 2 hours
Step 7.: Server is dead, GG RIP M8

TOTAL PLAYTIME TODAY: 2.5 hours
TOTAL WAITINGTIME TODAY: 2.75 hours

Sigh...

b1LIkUX.gif

2 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

U dont understand the f2p model allow bot users to register hundreds of accounts and hack the servers to find out how to farm more gold. Think they broke the servers.

bots and this spammers for gold sittes :/

Letting bots and hackers have free reign does this to servers.  Do away with the gold sellers, bots, auto attack/auto fly hacks that the lamers use in arena, etc. and server will have incredible stability.  I've played games with as much as and higher populations who had control over it...so why can't this one?

8 minutes ago, Kimarran said:

The servers we are playing on are in Frankfurt :/ and not in Texas .... the Auction house server should be still in the US as far as i know but ur info for the normal gameserver is wrong ... they are definitly in Frankfurt otherwise i would never get my 25 ms ping 

btw thats the eu ip u should try to ping :  206.127.149.14:10100 (although its down now)

https://geoiptool.com/en/?ip=206.127.149.14

Please NCsoft allow me to transfer my char to NA for free at least :), i dont wanna do all the leveling and grinding again, already did it on Aion years ago, please please let us Xfer our chars to NA servers so we can play like they do.

Archived