RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TheLastLoner said:

People making jokes about this are NOT funny. Lets mobilize and start a *cricket*ing revolution. This shit is too much to handle.
Come on second time in a *cricket*ing day.

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH

HALP

Coming from my Civ experience...... must have been Ghandi's doing...

Well EU servers clearly need to be optimized or whatever to do as you did on NA servers, I mean it, I checked today my FPS ups and downs between NA and EU.

EU is literally unstable, meaning it is spiking like hell meanwhile when I played NA server was so stable (but high ping for me) no drops whatsoever, doesn't it partially has to do with the servers and their quality? 

1 minute ago, DeaHamlet said:

He looks strangely at peace during the whole thing. 

Well that .gif shows how hopeless the situation is right now lol . .

Funny or not, but that clearly shows how different in quality are NA and EU servers.

Just now, NayuribeBCN said:

OMFG im crying, can't stop laughing, every time that the servers crash i come to the forum only for see lots of pics about animals using computers or computers burning, some pics are really funny xD

Me either :D

Servers seem to be having crippling issues allot lately, is there going to be a compensation for all the lost premium time? It's not as if I can sit behind my computer and wait a couple of hours until I can continue in peace.

1 minute ago, NayuribeBCN said:

OMFG im crying, can't stop laughing, every time that the servers crash i come to the forum only for see lots of pics about animals using computers or computers burning, some pics are really funny xD

Totally agree XD i must say that the forums keep me really entretained during downtimes. Which is pretty common, sadly.

3 minutes ago, Belly Da Melly said:

Well thats what i assume because they only say sorry and we're looking into a curreny problem preventing EU users from logging in, like... wth is that? whats the ACTUAL problem?

The problem here is somewhat like this: 

1: NCsoft lied to us. They said NA and EU server are in 2 different locations but ACTUALLY it is NOT. Some players ( actually a lot of player can ping EU server and the Ping show the server they are connecting is actually from Texas, US), and this leading to a lot of problems such as EU servers maintenance time are the same with NA server ( which is ridiculous), the server in NA is probably cant handle the amount of ppl connect to it every single day and become unstable, the lagging and unstable of EU servers, etc...

2: If NCsoft didnt lie to us and there are 2 different server in EU and NA. The server in EU is in under control by a very poor staffs or it was built by a very bad set up which is cant handle the big amount of players in EU which can leading to the *cricket*ing lagging/disconnect/unstable all of us are suffering right now.

3: Some guys are trying to hack server, make it unplayable, DDOS it or whatsoever for unknown reason... 

Archived