RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mani1988 said:

Just I upgradear my gun and stood unseen in my inventory came out of the game and now when I try to enter is all the time in Conecting :'(

Same problem here. it isent back online yet, only the character screen is working now.

8 minutes ago, Lafie said:

*cricket* this game.. really now.. the worse game i ever played .. they don't give a shit .. grats to all the fools that wasted their money .. 

bro any changes they make I believe have to be patched by the original game creators, Korea then after that they send it to NCSOFT devolopment team and then they have to redo all the text into english. So I would give them some credit for even getting problems and hotfixes out as fast as they do its pretty amazing.

Actually, I don't mind server issues, things happen. In every game, on every continent. But I'd like some kind of messaging from our kind publishers who are taking care of it - and receive payments for doing so, and providing us with services, such as working servers.

1 minute ago, OwenLopez said:

bro any changes they make I believe have to be patched by the original game creators, Korea then after that they send it to NCSOFT devolopment team and then they have to redo all the text into english. So I would give them some credit for even getting problems and hotfixes out as fast as they do its pretty amazing.

The 10 h of maint from last week what were they for ? <.<''

4 minutes ago, OwenLopez said:

Why NA servers been fine all day then ??  we have exact same patch files, obviously something on there EU server side 

Well it started with not being able to start new quest so I wanted to relog but after entering my  pin it gave a Disconnected error. I tried it again and was able to log in but I couldnt get further than selecting my character and pressing start. When pressing start nothing happens :*(

Archived