RIP Servers again

incubeftw

Just now, chimmie said:

i'm not paying a cent until it's proven worthy to receive my money :p 

Me too. Didn't pay a dime so far and if it continues like that I won't in the future. I thought about getting premium after my exams but nah, I don't want to waste money when the servers are constantly down.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laakeri said:

I quess there will be another 5.5h maintenance today mid day just in case servers would be working otherwise.

Muahahah

Its like...I have more anxiety playing this game and crashing and waiting for maintenances than i ever had back in high school trying to get my crush to notice me

I fkn hate going back to those time;this is EXACTLY that

Well wonderful, can't do ant crafting, the delivery dont work at all, "failed to deliver" " failed to deliver"

Can't put anything on Market place its just a blank empty window

Dar'nt even think about doing any Arena

Dar'nt even think about doing my daily Dungeons

All I think about is why the hell am I paying for this, !!

Fanbois come out and defend NCsoft. Let me hear how normal it is to have crashes and BnS is a new game.

On a second thought, all the crashes might be my fault. I did not buy premium and this is why NCsoft could only buy some old banana servers.

Just now, Syckpie said:

Muahahah

Its like...I have more anxiety playing this game and crashing and waiting for maintenances than i ever had back in high school trying to get my crush to notice me

I fkn hate going back to those time;this is EXACTLY that

Total agree xD the server is finaly starting to work normaly for me and now this Sigh.

Archived