RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lafie said:

*cricket* this game.. really now.. the worse game i ever played .. they don't give a shit .. grats to all the fools that wasted their money .. 

i did consider useing some money, but it depends if the server is up or down all the time. 

They'r not exactly dead, it's more like there is a 5 minute lag between server and server database? Everything works fine, as long as you are not trying to accept quest, or don't pick up items - f.e. killed 4 mobs, picked up items from them, only to get info that I did pick up those items 5 minutes later. Still, it's almost as if servers where dead, as we are unable to progress through game. Not sure about other features. 

//Some players on the other hand have no issues with game whatsoever, at least that's what they claim. 

Got in game for 5 mins been waiting like 2 hours now to play,  bare in mind paying for premium too and game crash's again  !!!!!!!!!!!  I seriously hope there is some compensation , anything just for good will, as it is slowly but surely going to far now

Just now, Lafie said:

If this goes one with the eu they might better close it or fix it for good instead of making fun of us ..

This is yall premium players fault, spending money.. The more money a player spends, the more time NCSoft will take to fix a damn server and get a good anti-cheat system rather having nProtect for 45 different games.

Archived