Compensation caused by Server Instability

Naisui

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lilynetto said:

I've already said that crashes has to happen. Thats not the point. NCSoft is acting really careless about the problems and the feedbacks. Their customer support is huge - atm. I'm not counting their comebacks and the refunding or xtra premium days. They have lots of problems that should be solved atm, rather then the technical problems but  the communication and compensation issues.

I do not think they should give compensation at all.

but communication they can work on

2 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

but even wow crashes during new expansion and rarely give compensation because of that..

my advice to you would be to quit and come back in a few months when things have evened out.

Thanks about the name although I wish I could change it lol.

So yeah rather than giving me the exact same answers just try to understand what I'm trying to point.

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

I do not think they should give compensation at all.

but communication they can work on

Okay then please count all the downtime since the game launched. Also, I'm looking forward for them to enable the forum picture stuff.

1 minute ago, Tarjat said:

Better go on with loads of newbies than keeping a playerbase that cries hysterically when someone farts

Then respect for you then you allowing others to leech on you, because you don't fight for rights.:)

The rule is simple, no matter how much you spend, even a one dollar - you become a customer.

2 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

Then respect for you then you allowing others to leech on you, because you don't fight for rights.:)

The rule is simple, no matter how much you spend, even a one dollar - you become a customer.

What you are describing is not a customer, it's simply and entitled little dip*cricket* that will always cry for any single thing that doesn't like.

Real customers understands and value the extension of a problem (a real one, not like in this case) and then, if needed, contacts the Customer Service.
Not the forum, trying to build up a SJW riot.

2 hours ago, DDoSx said:

You're bourgeois. I am selling women shoes and i don't earn well! RESPECT THAT MOTHER*cricket*ER!

you work at  Nordstrom ? because those people only make like 6 bucks an hour. that means you have to work 10 minutes for 1 euro. do you really need that compensated?

https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=average+shoe+salesman+salary

are people really this petty?

are you married? with children?

I havn't been able to get in for 2-3 days because of the splash page crash. Every. Single. Time. Tried everything ANYONE mentioned. NOthing has worked...
Paid for a 7 day premium....I'm a little irked. But I doubt they'd do anything about it....

3 hours ago, JustFiyen said:

I havn't been able to get in for 2-3 days because of the splash page crash. Every. Single. Time. Tried everything ANYONE mentioned. NOthing has worked...
Paid for a 7 day premium....I'm a little irked. But I doubt they'd do anything about it....

To play this game, I have to restart my computer...then make sure all my Razer stuff is ON....or it wont get past the logo...THEN once im in, I have to go into the Task Manager and DISABLE or shut off all my Razer processes, then I can play as long as I want with no crashes.

Am I complaining and feeling "entitled" to a portion of my 50 CENTS back? No. I am too busy PLAYING the game. 
:)

Basically, if you can play BnS for a few hours as a premium member, you've already won back your money (see image below). Unless you didn't enjoy the game, then you shouldn't play it and forget about BnS (or wait for a few months till everything is "fixed").

As for me, despite every error/crash/downtime of servers/crappy EU arrangements, I still enjoy BnS, I'd say 75% of my experience is positive and it's still bearable for now. when BnS is down and I still need some form of entertainment, I'll just watch anime or play League of Legends.

Hair+transplant+procedures+in+USA+and+As

Archived