Compensation caused by Server Instability

Naisui

9 minutes ago, Selene said:

so..  what compensation do you want?

extra day for your premium? 1 week extra? then what? I give it another 24 hours till we crash again for 2-3 hours and then we will ask for compensation again?

Still waiting for an answer .-.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Deteo said:

You payed for an advantage, Not to play without problems you idiot... Its a free to play game.

It's not f2p for him, please don't be a retard. A lot of other companies that are bigger than NCS have offered compensation for unforeseen issues with their servers that have affected the subscribers.

4 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

If they don't want lose customers, they will care about them. Simple. :)

Well, good luck with that. Given the company's past and the early state of the game, I'm surprised you were even thinking of purchasing premium and not expecting this.

1 minute ago, Dracaris said:

Why are you all expecting to get a compensation just because you got premium?

Where the hell is written, that premium members get more play time?

Nowhere.

Stable server is the best compensation.

This, this and again THIS.

I have premium and luckily i'm not a crybaby like all these beggars, raging and crying for *MUH PREMIUM RIGHTS! MUH MONEY AND TIEM*.

Grow a pair.

well i am sure not gona get next month  premium.its just not worth it... extra sell slots in ah what i dont use becouse i dont sell shit in marketplace who u get like 10s max ....

Ques=what are those,not in my server.....  extra bit experience?no need i cant share my vault if i make 2nd character to level up or any item.a little bit gold and exp from quests and daily quests meh i dont need them if i make like 120g in 36h without it .... wardrobe-huh i dont even use that i got 2 outfits luna and elite crimson outfit so meh .....so please tell me why would i use premium another month if i even play game in normal times.soory i cant play at night and mornings and when i come home servers are crashed .....if they dont care for their costumers(yes costumers not freeloaders ) then i wont care about supporting game and its servers . this isnt charity for freeloaders ....its sounds i am entitled but i am soory i dont want to waste money on service i dont get it.i am not charity fund.......

1 minute ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

If you buying for example DVD Player, then you expect it will work and it will be really a DVD Player, not a box with bricks inside.

So tell me - will you try argue with a seller about it? Or you will buy other stuff from him, hoping this time it won't be crap?

Sorry but you can't compare a DVD with a game, which just got released.

And with Premium you don't buy this game, you buy just some advantages and in these advantages play time is NOT included.

2 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

I doubt the majority of the people that spend money on prem and in the shop will quit spending money..

I spent money,bought premium when game was still in beta,bought full inventory slots +some skins. I understand that shit happens when the game is new and it takes time for everything to adjust and atm NC Soft seems always fast in resolving problems,but as someone said if i find it that's it's not worth spending money on this game cause it's more down or has more issues non fixed then fixed,i would simply stop. Now,im sure everything will work out eventually but some people don't have time or patience to wait for it....

1 minute ago, AlterNatiVe said:

well i am sure not gona get next month  premium.its just not worth it... extra sell slots in ah what i dont use becouse i dont sell shit in marketplace who u get like 10s max ....

Ques=what are those,not in my server.....  extra bit experience?no need i cant share my vault if i make 2nd character to level up or any item.a little bit gold and exp from quests and daily quests meh i dont need them if i make like 120g in 36h without it .... wardrobe-huh i dont even use that i got 2 outfits luna and elite crimson outfit so meh .....so please tell me why would i use premium another month if i even play game in normal times.soory i cant play at night and mornings and when i come home servers are crashed .....if they dont care for their costumers(yes costumers not freeloaders ) then i wont care about supporting game and its servers . this isnt charity for freeloaders ....its sounds i am entitled but i am soory i dont want to waste money on service i dont get it.i am not charity fund.......

Than don't buy it lol!!!

if you don't like the benefits of prem than it's stupid to get it even if the servers never crashed

1 minute ago, Selene said:

Your answer is in my first post.

"...reasonable compensation..."

"Waiting for answer from Admins."

So like for me it can be even 2 hours of Premium which I will able use whenever I can - when I will be ONLINE.

But I guess they are better prepared for such situations so... Waiting for answer from Admins.

Just now, 899697_1452550651 said:

Your answer is in my first post.

"...reasonable compensation..."

"Waiting for answer from Admins."

So like for me it can be even 2 hours of Premium which I will able use whenever I can - when I will be ONLINE.

But I guess they are better prepared for such situations so... Waiting for answer from Admins.

okay lets say you got extra 2 hours, what then?  tomorrow  we might have this problem again.. pretty sure we will have it again but then what?

2 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

I spent money,bought premium when game was still in beta,bought full inventory slots +some skins. I understand that shit happens when the game is new and it takes time for everything to adjust and atm NC Soft seems always fast in resolving problems,but as someone said if i find it that's it's not worth spending money on this game cause it's more down or has more issues non fixed then fixed,i would simply stop. Now,im sure everything will work out eventually but some people don't have time or patience to wait for it....

it's a new game so most of those people that are hurt over every little thing will either move to a new game anyways or just become f2p happens in any game. If any new mmorpg showed you the revenues from the opening months vs after it's been out for a year or more it will for sure be a lot lower.... so yeah they already expect people to quit. 

7 minutes ago, Tarjat said:

This, this and again THIS.

I have premium and luckily i'm not a crybaby like all these beggars, raging and crying for *MUH PREMIUM RIGHTS! MUH MONEY AND TIEM*.

Grow a pair.

Who is beggar here? Maybe you if you begged parents to buy for you a Premium - so I'm not suprised you don't care about it.

But some other people worked for it, you know?

7 minutes ago, Dracaris said:

Sorry but you can't compare a DVD with a game, which just got released.

And with Premium you don't buy this game, you buy just some advantages and in these advantages play time is NOT included.

"example"

Just now, 899697_1452550651 said:

Who is beggar here? Maybe you if you begged parents to buy for you a Premium - so I'm not suprised you don't care about it.

Some people dont understand value of money becouse since birth it was given to them ....

Compensation. 

You pay about 50 cents a day if you are a premium account. Even if you agreed to server downtime every single time you log in to this game(which you do, by the way), if the servers were all down for 12 hours, in your entitled world...you'd rationalize a 25 cent payday?

Congrats on your entitlement. Suits you (and most likely your generation) well.

It depends what kind of publisher they want to be. There are plenty of publishers that do much worse that not giving players a gesture of goodwill for server downtime. Unless gamers act with their wallets nothing will change and there is little evidence that the nice guy publishers sell more games than the nasty ones, let alone the average ones.

2 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

Compensation. 

You pay about 50 cents a day if you are a premium account. Even if you agreed to server downtime every single time you log in to this game(which you do, by the way), if the servers were all down for 12 hours, in your entitled world...you'd rationalize a 25 cent payday?

LOL! I knew it wouldn't be much but wow throwing a fit literally over a few cents!

10 minutes ago, Selene said:

It's not so much about the compensation then it is about them showing they care for players,as someone else said there are bigger companies that gave compensation to players then NC Soft,it just shows they respect and care for their players.

Now i don't know what kind of compensation should be needed,and i personally don't need,want any. But it would sure be nice to see that they have some sort of respect for us,wouldn't it?

They could easily just give every player premium or non extra spin just once,wouldn't cost them anything nor would any1 be in advantage of any kind. now this was an example.

3 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

it's a new game so most of those people that are hurt over every little thing will either move to a new game anyways or just become f2p happens in any game. If any new mmorpg showed you the revenues from the opening months vs after it's been out for a year or more it will for sure be a lot lower.... so yeah they already expect people to quit. 

So if we have an online service people pay money to use and during the first few weeks it crashes a lot and becomes completely unavailable at times. The company does nothing to reimburse this lost time.

Does the company 

-A) Lose more users than normal

-B) lose less users than normal

-C) No influence

?

Just now, Eladriel said:

It's not so much about the compensation then it is about them showing they care for players,as someone else said there are bigger companies that gave compensation to players then NC Soft,it just shows they respect and care for their players.

Now i don't know what kind of compensation should be needed,and i personally don't need,want any. But it would sure be nice to see that they have some sort of respect for us,wouldn't it?

They could easily just give every player premium or non extra spin just once,wouldn't cost them anything nor would any1 be in advantage of any kind. now this was an example.

I get it but what I'm saying is

it will happen again and again and again and again and again, what we really should be asking for is to do something about the dam EU servers.

1 minute ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

"example"

Maybe you should read the premium advantages, like I said, play time not included.

2 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

This sort of speculation is not necessary here. I bought premium as well and worked for it and I'm not asking for any compensation, because it was clear, that there will be some problems just after the release and if you played other games right after its release you would know it too.

5 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

really that's the come back your going to throw....

You know people can make money right?

Heck between my husbands and my income we make MORE than enough.....

so no I expect the servers to crash on a new game it sucks but hey at least it's not down for over 24 hours in one period like other games have been

7 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

Compensation. 

the-truth-has-been-spoken-13906717372000 but i don't agree with your generalization man.  can't crucify a "generation" due two  a few bad apples.

you old people should think about that. :v

Archived