Forums

Compensation caused by Server Instability

Hi. Because case concerns not only me, but the other players too, so I writing it publicly.

I'm one of these players who don't have so much time to play (working etc.), and that is one of reasons why I bought Premium Membership (queue etc...).

...And when I can finally come back to home to play a bit - there is another problem... -.-

Even worse thing is the counting down time of Premium, regardless being online or not.

- So my question is - Do we get any reasonable compensation for that lose?

Because if you wanna grant exactly same (additional) time to Premiums, as a time of server down, then you can put such compensation in 3 letters.

When I suppose to use this given back Premium time? While sleeping, working? I have also real life and my daily stuff to do.

Weekly I can reserve only specific hours for gaming. And this time was taken by you. Thank You NCSoft

I just wonder why NA don't have such problems... Waiting for answer from Admins.

Regards, 899697_1452550651.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NA and free to play players incoming  with their smart sentences and biting back -.-

So, how much did you actually pay for the game? Did you ever thought you would better copyright your jokes? You might make millions.

9 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

Hi. Because case concerns not only me, but the other players too, so I writing it publicly.

I'm one of these players who don't have so much time to play (working etc.), and that is one of reasons why I bought Premium Membership (queue etc...).

...And when I can finally come back to home to play a bit - there is another problem... -.-

Even worse thing is the counting down time of Premium, regardless being online or not.

Because if you wanna grant exactly same (additional) time to Premiums, as a time of server down, then you can put such compensation in 3 letters.

When I suppose to use this given back Premium time? While sleeping, working? I have also real life and my daily stuff to do.

Weekly I can reserve only specific hours for gaming. And this time was taken by you. Thank You NCSoft

I just wonder why NA don't have such problems... Waiting for answer from Admins.

So, how much did you actually pay for the game? Did you ever thought you would better copyright your jokes? You might make millions.

11 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

I have premium, I don't give a crap about the maintenance. At least they are fixing it, Stop crying like a *cricket*, Not everything can be foreseen.

1 minute ago, Galadriel said:

If you think you gonna be a Forum Star, then I must dissapoint you...

1 minute ago, Deteo said:

I have premium, I don't give a crap about the maintenance. At least they are fixing it, Stop crying like a *cricket*, Not everything can be foreseen.

Honestly, I don't care what you have or not.

I payed to play without problems. Payed for something which I can't use.

Even thou they are not obligated to give any compensation and you accepted that by accepting rules of ToS. It would still be nice to get some. Game is new and not even 1 full month since it's release but downtimes or login crashes are just too much already. 

I myself am currently on vacation but i do know how it's like when you can only reserve few hours to play per day. having a job and real life obligation does take most of the day and when you can finally play only to not even be able to log in,get dc when trying to switch characters or just having server offline...

Some people payed a lot for this game,master pack is not cheap and people do deserve kind of compensation. Not everyone is a nolifer that can play 24/7 almost.

1 minute ago, Eladriel said:

Even thou they are not obligated to give any compensation and you accepted that by accepting rules of ToS. It would still be nice to get some. Game is new and not even 1 full month since it's release but downtimes or login crashes are just too much already. 

I myself am currently on vacation but i do know how it's like when you can only reserve few hours to play per day. having a job and real life obligation does take most of the day and when you can finally play only to not even be able to log in,get dc when trying to switch characters or just having server offline...

Some people payed a lot for this game,master pack is not cheap and people do deserve kind of compensation. Not everyone is a nolifer that can play 24/7 almost.

If they don't want lose customers, they will care about them. Simple. :)

5 minutes ago, Deteo said:

You payed for an advantage, Not to play without problems.. Its a free to play game.

Problem is: if people feel they're not getting their money's worth, they'll stop spending. Then it's bye bye servers!

Edited by Centimani
1 minute ago, Deteo said:

You payed for an advantage, Not to play without problems you idiot... Its a free to play game.

Mind your words. Priority to log in is one of such ways to avoid problems you pseudo genius.

2 minutes ago, Centimani said:

Problem is: if people feel they're not getting their monies worth, they'll stop spending. Then it's bye bye servers!

I doubt the majority of the people that spend money on prem and in the shop will quit spending money..

2 minutes ago, Deteo said:

You payed for an advantage, Not to play without problems you idiot... Its a free to play game.

it's free to play game that doesn't really offer much in shop for players to buy then premium,extra char slot for those who have time to lvl alts which are cheap anyway.some skins if that even since most are ugly if not all atm. At the end of the day whats keeping this game alive are the people that spend money = people that work and don't have that much time to play. take that away and what do you have? 9gag/LoL comunity in game that wont last long.

1 minute ago, Eladriel said:

it's free to play game that doesn't really offer much in shop for players to buy then premium,extra char slot for those who have time to lvl alts which are cheap anyway.some skins if that even since most are ugly if not all atm. At the end of the day whats keeping this game alive are the people that spend money = people that work and don't have that much time to play. take that away and what do you have? 9gag/LoL comunity in game that wont last long.

you act like this game has been out forever (though ncsoft) and this is a common occurrence.... you do know this is a new game for them and new games usually crash right...

2 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

I doubt the majority of the people that spend money on prem and in the shop will quit spending money..

If they feel their money is worth more than what this game has to offer, they will. Like I said...

Edited by Centimani
Just now, Dracaris said:

Why are you all expecting to get a compensation just because you got premium?

Where the hell is written, that premium members get more play time?

Nowhere.

Stable server is the best compensation.

If you buying for example DVD Player, then you expect it will work and it will be really a DVD Player, not a box with bricks inside.

So tell me - will you try argue with a seller about it? Or you will buy other stuff from him, hoping this time it won't be crap?