Can we expect this to hit consoles?

Youngscene422

I'm pretty sure this question has probably been asked, but I'm to lazy to find this question in topics. I really do like this game it's fun and entertaining although I have issues with it being a tad laggy for me due to my graphic card. An I won't be able to upgrade my graphic card no time soon, I could see this game hitting consoles, due to how easy the game pad controls are for me to use then a keyboard. I've heard people had issues with the game pad, but so far I haven't had any issues with combos and etc. what do you guys think far as the game hitting consoles. 

P.S. If you do think it's possible for it to hit consoles, Do you think other game pad feature games should also hit consoles? like elsword for example. Onigiri and Warframe two pc mmorpg games already hit the console.

1 minute ago, Youngscene422 said:

I'm pretty sure this question has probably been asked, but I'm to lazy to find this question in topics. I really do like this game it's fun and entertaining although I have issues with it being a tad laggy for me due to my graphic card. An I won't be able to upgrade my graphic card no time soon, I could see this game hitting consoles, due to how easy the game pad controls are for me to use then a keyboard. I've heard people had issues with the game pad, but so far I haven't had any issues with combos and etc. what do you guys think far as the game hitting consoles. 

P.S. If you do think it's possible for it to hit consoles, Do you think other game pad feature games should also hit consoles? like elsword for example. Onigiri and Warframe to pc mmorpg games already hit the console.

well.....on bns it s about CPU not GPU my friend.

3 minutes ago, Youngscene422 said:

P.S. If you do think it's possible for it to hit consoles, Do you think other game pad feature games should also hit consoles? like elsword for example. Onigiri and Warframe two pc mmorpg games already hit the console.

I dont think this game will, but if Warframe hit consoles it should come with an epic campaign. I haven't played but watching my boyfriend play has been awesome and i want to see a story line.

Archived