Silverwell

Locked Countrys

Hello, I 'd like to know if NCsoft consider unlocking Georgian IPs because its not part of CIS, We are not part of this,  secondly Georgia is part of Europe and cant play on Europian servers, which is not normal

2mreetc.png

1 minute ago, Silverwell said:

Georgia is part of Europe, its also part of  Eastern Partnership, a project which was initiated by the European Union(EU).

Georgia also got Visa Liberalisation and you can say that its not in EU????

Because it's not... Georgia is not a member of the EU

Edited by Centimani

YES but they dont even ask.... Georgian ppl dont want to play with Rusisans after thousands of wars :/ 

THey didn ban Georgia in AION , not in Wildstar but why in Blade n Soul :/

Rayd3rz   
Just now, Centimani said:

Because it's not... Georgia is not a memBer of the EU

Well, no, it isn't member of EU, that's true, but can you say that Georgia isn't in Europe at all? :D :D :D 

So... if the country is not in the European Union, it's not in Europe? :D :D :D 

Following this logic, Norway and Iceland IP's also should be banned :D

Just now, Silverwell said:

YES but they dont even ask.... Georgian ppl dont want to play with Rusisans after thousands of wars :/ 

THey didn ban Georgia in AION , not in Wildstar but why in Blade n Soul :/

Take this up with the Thirdparty  Innova  that hosts the game for you. Talk to them. 

MantaZ   
5 minutes ago, Centimani said:

Because it's not... Georgia is not a member of the EU

mmm wait, did you really thought that BnS EU stands for European Union? I mean, really?

Sadly russia found ways to get into EU servers, they already plaguing them.

Anyway, im truly sorry that you cannot play in EU servers. I would be insulted beeing forced to play in RU servers.

Edited by MantaZ

2 minutes ago, Rayd3rz said:

Well, no, it isn't member of EU, that's true, but can you say that Georgia isn't in Europe at all? :D :D :D 

So... if the country is not in the European Union, it's not in Europe? :D :D :D 

Following this logic, Norway and Iceland IP's also should be banned :D

Being a part of Europe is decided by location, being a part of the EU has to do with rules and regulations (mostly budget). I'm not making these rules, I don't give a *cricket* personally. Ncsoft must have decided it would be better to force you in Russian servers for whatever reason, they won't change it I'm afraid.

Still  honestly faction chat already spammed with russians(i thought they have ip ban) polish ,italians and spanish  and dont forget about germans.tough germans have their own servers to play yet chooses one with EU speaking yet spamms in german XD i would love to switch u guys with them lol as long u dont spam georgian in  FACTION chat :D

Anyway its almost same thing as my country who is in Eu has EUro and is in union are sold out to russia license in black desert online.Just deal with it.they cant change it  only game developers and where u got sold out

4 minutes ago, MantaZ said:

mmm wait, did you really thought that BnS EU stands for European Union? I mean, really?

Euhm, are you serious? 

Edited by Centimani

Georgia isnt part of Europian Union but it ll be in near future. Itself Georgia is in Europe and NCsoft must unlock Georgia. It's unfair they even don't give us choice

Isindel   

guys all we are asking is choice okay ?  why i am forced to play on russian server ? just tell me. give me a choice. its *cricket*ing 21'th century  and they are blocking us. 1) i don't know russian 2) i have bad experience playing with them 3) they are toxic.  4) georgia is not part of cis as silverwell mentioned above. so is there any way ? petition or something to tell Ncsoft  this.  its really sad. we were waiting for this game like 2 years and now this.  why we are forced to use third party programs like wtffast and so on.  to change our IP s

Edited by Isindel

Noobest   

you are making the wrong point, they are not restricting you because your country is not in EU... my country isn't even in europe and I can play, there must be a different reason.

Houlon   
2 minutes ago, WookieeMario said:

EU does NOT mean European Union. It mean Europe.  

NA means North America. 

EU means European Union.

Are you really going to argue that?

Russian company called Innova bought license to publish this game in several Asian countrys and Georgia was included here. it means that if I want I can buy license on France, UK and France and ban them playing on EU servers? where is logic? give us choice.

Noobest   
1 minute ago, Silverwell said:

Russian company called Innova bought license to publish this game in several Asian countrys and Georgia was included here. it means that if I want I can buy license on France, UK and France and ban them playing on EU servers? where is logic? give us choice.

just from experience with other games, if it's a problem with license it's never gonna be changed, no offense but when it comes to money no one cares about anything else.

Dracaris   

Georgia can't be restricted because it's not in EU (European Union).

I live in Switzerland (which isn't in the EU as well) but still I can play BnS

Maybe NCSoft couldn't make an agreement with Georgia or whatever