Locked Countrys

Silverwell

Just now, Centimani said:

Because it's not... Georgia is not a memBer of the EU

Well, no, it isn't member of EU, that's true, but can you say that Georgia isn't in Europe at all? :D :D :D 

So... if the country is not in the European Union, it's not in Europe? :D :D :D 

Following this logic, Norway and Iceland IP's also should be banned :D

Just now, Silverwell said:

YES but they dont even ask.... Georgian ppl dont want to play with Rusisans after thousands of wars :/ 

THey didn ban Georgia in AION , not in Wildstar but why in Blade n Soul :/

Take this up with the Thirdparty  Innova  that hosts the game for you. Talk to them. 

5 minutes ago, Centimani said:

Because it's not... Georgia is not a member of the EU

mmm wait, did you really thought that BnS EU stands for European Union? I mean, really?

Sadly russia found ways to get into EU servers, they already plaguing them.

Anyway, im truly sorry that you cannot play in EU servers. I would be insulted beeing forced to play in RU servers.

2 minutes ago, Rayd3rz said:

Well, no, it isn't member of EU, that's true, but can you say that Georgia isn't in Europe at all? :D :D :D 

So... if the country is not in the European Union, it's not in Europe? :D :D :D 

Following this logic, Norway and Iceland IP's also should be banned :D

Being a part of Europe is decided by location, being a part of the EU has to do with rules and regulations (mostly budget). I'm not making these rules, I don't give a *cricket* personally. Ncsoft must have decided it would be better to force you in Russian servers for whatever reason, they won't change it I'm afraid.

Still  honestly faction chat already spammed with russians(i thought they have ip ban) polish ,italians and spanish  and dont forget about germans.tough germans have their own servers to play yet chooses one with EU speaking yet spamms in german XD i would love to switch u guys with them lol as long u dont spam georgian in  FACTION chat :D

Anyway its almost same thing as my country who is in Eu has EUro and is in union are sold out to russia license in black desert online.Just deal with it.they cant change it  only game developers and where u got sold out

guys all we are asking is choice okay ?  why i am forced to play on russian server ? just tell me. give me a choice. its *cricket*ing 21'th century  and they are blocking us. 1) i don't know russian 2) i have bad experience playing with them 3) they are toxic.  4) georgia is not part of cis as silverwell mentioned above. so is there any way ? petition or something to tell Ncsoft  this.  its really sad. we were waiting for this game like 2 years and now this.  why we are forced to use third party programs like wtffast and so on.  to change our IP s

Russian company called Innova bought license to publish this game in several Asian countrys and Georgia was included here. it means that if I want I can buy license on France, UK and France and ban them playing on EU servers? where is logic? give us choice.

1 minute ago, Silverwell said:

Russian company called Innova bought license to publish this game in several Asian countrys and Georgia was included here. it means that if I want I can buy license on France, UK and France and ban them playing on EU servers? where is logic? give us choice.

just from experience with other games, if it's a problem with license it's never gonna be changed, no offense but when it comes to money no one cares about anything else.

Archived