Auction House 10 item per day ?

Toka

13 minutes ago, Toka said:

WTF? 10 item per day ? loool  remove fast looool

Yeah I was surprised when I found out too. Really lame.

5 minutes ago, Care3 said:

If you throw some real cash at them you`ll have more slots :D

Premium only or if I buy an outfit for example it will unlock extra slots? And how many?

4 minutes ago, Jagdpanzer38t said:

Yeah I was surprised when I found out too. Really lame.

Premium only or if I buy an outfit for example it will unlock extra slots? And how many?

the premium ranks give more daily sell slots , so you would have to throw a lot of money at them

I agree. I mean, the limit is ... small.. to say the least when playing regularily. The limit is tiny when you wanted to trade in this game. Buying and reselling, playing the marked game.. it just doesnt work if you dont want to use like 10 characters for it.

The only thing this limit does is annoy people. After you reached it you basically cant use the marked for such things anymore for the day, you then have to spamm faction chat to find people who want to buy yout item X - and we all love that, dont we?

actually even premium rank 5+ has limitations. Its used to avoid people manipulating the marketplace and if someone is indeed that much hardcore in marketplace game he will ofc make many accounts or w/e. Also if you are not using premium and you want to go hardcore end game and make tons of cash well good luck with that. Just wait till you see the amount of golds needed for upgrades at endgame. Gl making that with only 10 listings per day. Also its used to make gold sellers not being able to make profit from the marketplace then sell the gold for real cash. If you really wanna play the game non casually and wanna make tons of gold i dont think that 15$ a month is much. And if you cant afford 15$ a month and yet you are trying to play hardcore as f2p you should probably do something else

1 minute ago, Punder said:

rank 1 premium : 20 daily registrations

rank 10 premium: 100 daily registrations

at least it was 90 more daily auction house registrations when i checked the premium rank benefits. only skipped the other ranks

gl reaching premium rank 10 tho. In wildstar to reach the last rank of premium you needed at least 1500$. Here considering at rank 5 to 6 it takes 60k points to level up just imagine at later levels. And tbh there is nothing worth in the cash shop atm to make someone want to actually reach that rank. Only way i see it is an organised guild that wants the 100 marketplace slots so they can make gold for their upgrades and go hardcore. So they gather the money and get an account with 100 slots. Higher premium  i had was with master pack +20k worth of nccoins and i was at rank 7.

Archived