Account Bound Cosmetic Items

Kinky Angel

Hello everyone!

I know this topic discussed a lot and for some of us it really doesnt matter because you dont buy cosmetic items from hangmoon store. But i want to see the public or the general opinion about non-account bound 1400-1200 Ncoin costumes. First of all, I want to thank to Ncsoft for bringing the amazing game to the US and EU. However, I am really concerned about the prices of the costumes which are not account bound at all. Giving 15 dollar to single character's single costume seems unfair for the consumer in my opinion. I would like to see these costumes account bound so at least i can transfer those 15 dollar whenever i want to change my class or get bored from my current character. What do you think about the issue. Please make some noise here so we can reach the NCsoft team at least to make them think about it.

The prices are fine I do not really care about that as long as I'm FOR SURE getting the outfit and not some rng box....

What would be better is if I could pay like 10 bucks more and have it account bound lol...

but anyways I would rather pay more for the outfit I want than to pay A LOT MORE for a chance at it...

please refer to AA for an example

12 minutes ago, Kinky Angel said:

Hello everyone!

I know this topic discussed a lot and for some of us it really doesnt matter because you dont buy cosmetic items from hangmoon store. But i want to see the public or the general opinion about non-account bound 1400-1200 Ncoin costumes. First of all, I want to thank to Ncsoft for bringing the amazing game to the US and EU. However, I am really concerned about the prices of the costumes which are not account bound at all. Giving 15 dollar to single character's single costume seems unfair for the consumer in my opinion. I would like to see these costumes account bound so at least i can transfer those 15 dollar whenever i want to change my class or get bored from my current character. What do you think about the issue. Please make some noise here so we can reach the NCsoft team at least to make them think about it.

I mean.... $15 is $15, I won't complain about the price. I do like the concept, if you want to look nice, gotta pay the price. But what about like the Regus Corvum costume i think its called, the daily dash final prize....... Its one of the first nonpurchasable one time only costumes, and most of us have only have 1 or 2 characters at this point........ I think its too early to have limited time/rare/prize costumes being locked onto 1 character. 

I feel like a lot of us appreciate customization when it comes to what our characters wear. Right now, I feel like "the game" is making my character for me, and I have very limited control over how I can portray my character even with the amazing character creation tool.

I don't mind the price but I balk at not being able to do whatever I like with what I've paid for and having cash shop items be character bound rather than account bound also de-values the extra character slots you can buy because there is basically nothing you can share between characters on your account that you couldn't just share between two accounts anyway.

I've bought the extra slot already before finding out about the costumes but safe to say I won't be buying any costumes whilst they are character bound rather than account bound.

Archived