BnS VS WoW

Lanaticos

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole Asian mmo vs WoW is just pointless. They are 2 totally different games in terms of genre and style.

A lot of people from WoW hardly give other mmo's a chance as they jump in and are not happy that everything isn't handed to them on a plate and that they have to actually work for it. It's also usually those people who cry for buffs and nerfs because they can't yolo swifty something in 2 seconds, and have to actually press a few buttons without a macro.

Just now, seio12 said:

Anyway, WoW has the content, but terrible combat.

BnS doesn't have content, and a bit less terrible combat.

Well If the game can have good feedbacks in western servers they will probably add new content. Also I adore BnS's combat it is so refreshing after playing WoW

I feel like BnS wins everything except maybe the content. Which is understandable for a F2P Game. It has better graphics, better story, the action looks very neat, pvp is awesome, and character creation and outfits are better. 

But again, it all comes down to personal preference.

mmm i think you cant compare them, different release time - different style - different audience .... subjectively everybody just choose the one more appealing
personaly i think BnS just wins over every field .. visual aestethic and action, if you think differently im sorry but you are playing WoW : Nostalgia 
on a content level WoW is older way more older (there are 4 years of difference) of BnS, on the other side considering the graphic engine of WoW its not that long of a trip to create new content for it....
The only thing blizzard is good at are the cinematic trailers period.

Two completely different types of gameplay.

Played WoW for 10 years but have been stopped for a while now, BnS is refreshing and the combat is incredibly fun so unless Legion can draw me back in I'll most likely stick to BnS.

Been playing B&S for 2 weeks now, played WoW from end of vanilla to end of wotlk and then played on-off-on for the rest of the expacs.  Having said all that, so far i like B&S better mainly because of its combat system and storytelling.  The only thing that i wish B&S had was multiple branching leveling paths so that leveling alts isnt a pain.  All i do nowadays is level alts, level more alts, delete alts to make room for more alts and then level those alts.

i have played wow since the beta, and B&S i played since the closed beta.

Both are great mmorpgs with their own strenght and weakness, i say both. They dont need to compete with each other anyways. WoW is a mmorpg focused heavy on PvE, B&S is nearly only PVP.

I cant compare any mmo to times i had in wow back in tbc times. After that it was pure shit. Wotlk was somewhat decent but mostly pure shit and still kept playing it because of promise to myself that i would kill arthas which i did.

If i had to compare tbc and bns. Clear winner would be tbc but if i have to compare legion or even current expansion ill stick with BnS. Blizzard hasnt done anything new or something amazing to game past all expansions and even now they decided to copypaste features from bns and other mmos to legion. No thanks.

5 minutes ago, Sachi said:

Bns vs WoW
Bns vs Black Desert
Bns vs Tera

Bns vs etc. etc.

Obviously BnS wins.

None of them wins.

WoW outdated, but lots of content

Black Desert, plain bad design and bad decisions by the devs, great character creator

TERA, no content, amazing combat

BnS, no content, but you can make tall and slender characters

3 minutes ago, seio12 said:

None of them wins.

WoW outdated, but lots of content

Black Desert, plain bad design and bad decisions by the devs, great character creator

TERA, no content, amazing combat

BnS, no content, but you can make tall and slender characters

I was joking a tad bit
but now I'm going to be serious.

Why are you even here? o vo

2 minutes ago, Sachi said:

I was joking a tad bit
but now I'm going to be serious.

Why are you even here? o vo

It's a pit stop, BnS is the flavor of the month. Everyone is just waiting for THE MMO coming out, or at least be announced, and playing whatever is new while waiting.

WoW is waning not because it's a bad game or that other games are better, but because it is an old, old architecture with an increasingly out-dated form of play and outclassed visuals.  It is suffering from its own ag and longevity.  Still, it has been lasting as the king of the hill, so-to-speak, for a very long time. In fact, it has lasted so long as the top leader in MMOs that for too long most newcomers aspired to out-Wowing Wow, i.e., trying to out-do WoW at its own game.  It has had an incredible run, and may yet linger on, continuing to lead a dwindling but faithful audience for many more years to come.  Meanwhile we've watched the steady march of WoW-wannabe's come and go.

But BnS, despite how much some of us might love it, is never going to draw that kind of long-term devotion, as the state of the art has left it behind already.  I think the future of MMORPG's is indeed going to be action-oriented (versus tab-targeted) with far, far better graphics and more rewarding gameplay -- and that is not BnS, sorry to say.

Archived