BnS VS WoW

Lanaticos

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gameplay-wise Blade and Soul.  Cost-wise Blade and Soul.  Content-wise no MMO is touching WoW until maybe 5 years after Blizzard stops making content for it.

Thematically, it's completely subjective.  If you're an anime nerd Blade and Soul; if you're a LoTR, D&D nerd World of Warcraft. 

You are comparing an open highway (wow) to stop and go city traffic (Bns). 

I like your comparison though, since this game isn't exactly "new" either. So in regards to optimization, quicker features in game, wow destroys this game. If you ever want to feel nauseous and claustrophobic, just try running around Yehara's mirage. (puke) you'll get irritated and stressed out in a quick minute.

On 2/1/2016 at 7:08 AM, Goji said:

Gameplay-wise Blade and Soul.  Cost-wise Blade and Soul.  Content-wise no MMO is touching WoW until maybe 5 years after Blizzard stops making content for it.

Thematically, it's completely subjective.  If you're an anime nerd Blade and Soul; if you're a LoTR, D&D nerd World of Warcraft. 

Might want to check a little game called Mabinogi

Its outdated as hell and kinda VERY buggy but it has a ton of content. Maybe youll like it

1 minute ago, Goji said:

Thematically, it's completely subjective.  If you're an anime nerd Blade and Soul; if you're a LoTR, D&D nerd than World of Warcraft. 

And if you're a fan of oily tits... you know where to go.

1 minute ago, Deathguise said:

All people going bns but still spamming  Skip when it comes to quests. Ironic.

But I've read them :D

The standards of 2016 is about short lived, half assed products, not a very good standard to put something after.

Anyway, WoW has the content, but terrible combat.

BnS doesn't have content, and a bit less terrible combat.

On the other hand, at least in WoW you can use a button for switch target, something BnS needs, even though using the cursor to select target is usually handy.

1 minute ago, TalonShina said:

for me its tab target vs. action target 

action wins out and has since I played Tera back when it was a sub game. I have been waiting for this game. 

Are you talking about action combat?

BnS is not action combat. It uses targeting, which is essentially the same as tab targeting, only that it's done with a mouse.

The biggest difference is that there's skill interaction.

3 minutes ago, Yancha said:

Its outdated as hell and kinda VERY buggy but it has a ton of content. Maybe youll like it

Not sure if you're trying to imply something about World of Warcraft here, but in terms of content AND polish no other MMO can touch that game.  I'd also say both WoW and BnS are comparably dated.

1 minute ago, Yancha said:

I liked Maginogi a lot... but has the worst inventory system, EVER... I hated it so much that I stopped playing, even after spending money on it. Is just horrible.

And you simply can't compare Blade and Soul with WoW. That's not a fair comparison.

Archived