Forums

Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WookieeMario said:

Still you did say BnS was the worst launch. It is not. Right now we have a down time of so far 1 hour. If it extends to 24 hours then I might be wondering. But even LoL have issues from time to time as well. I remember one weekend were Eu West went down for 5-6 hours. Server issues happen no matter how big or small you are. We don't fully understand the issue. 

Going "Worst Launch EVER!!!!!!" Won't help at all. Especially when you have other launches that did much worse. 

You all just talk out of your ass.About things you dont know.Game was launched 5 years ago in Korea so i think in 5 years of tracking game on 4 different region they could figure out how server side should look like to prevent crashes like this.

1 minute ago, WookieeMario said:

Still you did say BnS was the worst launch. It is not. Right now we have a down time of so far 1 hour. If it extends to 24 hours then I might be wondering. But even LoL have issues from time to time as well. I remember one weekend were Eu West went down for 5-6 hours. Server issues happen no matter how big or small you are. We don't fully understand the issue. 

Going "Worst Launch EVER!!!!!!" Won't help at all. Especially when you have other launches that did much worse. 

I'm just pointing out since I've been able to play for about 10 hours the last 2 weeks with the 50+ crashes in total every 15th minute. And then they expect me to pay for premium to get away from the 4000 people queue. Then 50% of the players leave the game and there you are with a total useless payment when queues are gone, while the client still crashes every 15th minute. And yes, I've tried every troubleshooting and I have a 1700 euro computer and 100/100 fiber connection.

i und that when alotta ppl are on the sv gets more "stressed" but like some ppl said they had SOME years to figure crap out and we still get shit like this.

For ex Warframe:  when 2nd dream came out it was scheduled to come out on the 2nd(of a month :P) and when they realised it we culdnt log,or whoever could had huge lag spikes or crashed,DCed,stuff like that,unplayable.They took sv down and told us to wait saying it will take some generous time to repair it,and kept updating us every few minutes(30+) even if sometimes it was random*cricket*,1 day later it worked jus fine witha  few DCes not taking longer than a few min to fix.

what im saying is,k i und theres bugs,i und theya re fixing it,but just saying they are isnt doing us any good,give us some info ven tho some off us wont und shit,and they had a few years to kink out the bugs . . .in 2 weeks i had more DCes and crashes than i had in 1 year of any other game . . . and im serious,many will say all MMOs are the same,no tyhey are not,not all had THIS.

Guys... The portage from asian programming code to EU have made a lot of changes, we can't really compare the working of each as the source code had to be changed...
Btw if servers are not stable because of too much people, and people leave because they're not stable, we'll come to a balance ^^
So no worries :p

1 minute ago, Tarask said:

Guys... The portage from asian programming code to EU have made a lot of changes, we can't really compare the working of each as the source code had to be changed...
Btw if servers are not stable because of too much people, and people leave because they're not stable, we'll come to a balance ^^
So no worries :p

You think Asians program on Asian language and russians on russian language?:D

I must admit it kinda take a long time now, servers were running "normal" the entire day and out of nothing it went down..

is it possible to rewind back the server to the point when everything was fine?

its getting odd now while there are simple solutions.

5 minutes ago, Hakissa said:

i und that when alotta ppl are on the sv gets more "stressed" but like some ppl said they had SOME years to figure crap out and we still get shit like this.

For ex Warframe:  when 2nd dream came out it was scheduled to come out on the 2nd(of a month :P) and when they realised it we culdnt log,or whoever could had huge lag spikes or crashed,DCed,stuff like that,unplayable.They took sv down and told us to wait saying it will take some generous time to repair it,and kept updating us every few minutes(30+) even if sometimes it was random*cricket*,1 day later it worked jus fine witha  few DCes not taking longer than a few min to fix.

what im saying is,k i und theres bugs,i und theya re fixing it,but just saying they are isnt doing us any good,give us some info ven tho some off us wont und shit,and they had a few years to kink out the bugs . . .in 2 weeks i had more DCes and crashes than i had in 1 year of any other game . . . and im serious,many will say all MMOs are the same,no tyhey are not,not all had THIS.

I got a tumor reading this :cricket:

14 minutes ago, zgrssd said:

There is a lot of room between "only me" and "everyone"t. So why do you say people still being ingame is impossible? Because that is what you did say by calling any claims of "friend is still loged in" false.

Could not replicate that. Still stuck on that animation.

I think you misunderstood what I meant and it was mainly because how I wrote it. I meant that the server did go down for some people and that it wasn't only a log-in issue. I didn't mean that he/she was lying about his/her friend being online (how would I even know that lmao).

2 minutes ago, ReaLko said:

You think Asians program on Asian language and russians on russian language?:D

no, it's not what i meant, but to do that kind of portage you have to edit source code, because the character system in wich your program have to work (not the one in which it's written) have slight differences...

Archived