Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Seemslegit said:

Bt9TNb0.gif

(◕‿◕) !

27UqPw.gif

3 minutes ago, COCOsoul said:

hey guys, rlly now..... EU servers are rlly located on EU? bcs i dont see any low ping lol^^

Yes, i have 42ms ping, i'm located in France, and the server appear to be in germany (if i remind well my pings/traceroutes of one month ago).

4 minutes ago, Hakissa said:

the odd thing is these DCes,Crashes or w/e they are they ALWAYS happen during the EU daytime when WE ALL ARE ON so i wonder why in hells name dsnt it happen during the nightwhen we arent on...

yes yes yes its not them its random bla bla bla but think about the alst crashes,all during the day,almost same time . . . kinda odd

Well its not odd at all, it usually happens when most people are online and the servers have alot more information to handle, so saying that its odd that something doesnt function as good when its under pressure than when it isnt is more likely the odd thing

5 minutes ago, Hakissa said:

the odd thing is these DCes,Crashes or w/e they are they ALWAYS happen during the EU daytime when WE ALL ARE ON so i wonder why in hells name dsnt it happen during the nightwhen we arent on...

yes yes yes its not them its random bla bla bla but think about the alst crashes,all during the day,almost same time . . . kinda odd

Because when a lot of people are playing, it can cause problems with the servers.

4 minutes ago, Wallberg said:

Compare the technology of 2004 and where we are today 2016 with a 5 year old game, when almost everyone in the world has ADSL or fiber internet connection. And wolah. Back then I played on 1/0.5 mb/s connection and I'm sure 60% of all others did aswell.

Still you did say BnS was the worst launch. It is not. Right now we have a down time of so far 1 hour. If it extends to 24 hours then I might be wondering. But even LoL have issues from time to time as well. I remember one weekend were Eu West went down for 5-6 hours. Server issues happen no matter how big or small you are. We don't fully understand the issue. 

Going "Worst Launch EVER!!!!!!" Won't help at all. Especially when you have other launches that did much worse. And compare 2016 with 5 year old game. Issue still happens with new hardware. 

Archived