Servers crashed ?!

4 minutes ago, WookieeMario said:

Good for you?

I was top 20 of Unreal Championship Xbox Live player. What is your point? These things mean nothing here or outside the game you are a pro in. 

Note BnS launch was almost painless, it had big issues with ques. But they solved that a bit now. This Server issue we see now is something they are working and will be resvoled quicker. 

Worst launch I been on is WoW where NOTHING with massive lag and took days to even make an account. In BnS I seen none of these issues. (A bit lag thou)

I made my WoW account on morning of  23 november 2004 after playing the beta and I didn't have any problems at all playing the game except from the massive amount of players in different areas. Not any issues compared to what this game has.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bufa said:

Eheh unlucky situation... I started two days ago and this is the first case of server down I see. However, this is a really good game, there are some interesting innovation in combat system. Welcome and have a good game (when you can :D).

thanks

Youmukon

• Community Manager
  • Youmukon
  • NCSOFT
  •  
  • 395 posts
  • Server: Starfall Crater

Greetings,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties affecting Blade & Soul European Servers. The issue started approximately at 2.55pm UTC / 3.55pm CET. Our teams have been made aware of this issue and are currently working on a resolution. At this time we are unable to provide more information on when servers will be accessible again for everyone but we will make sure to keep this thread updated as soon as we have more details to share.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Youmukon

• Community Manager
  • Youmukon
  • NCSOFT
  •  
  • 395 posts
  • Server: Starfall Crater

Hello,

This is a status update regarding the on-going issues preventing players to access Europeans Blade & Soul servers. Our teams are still working on resolving current issues as fast as they can. We cannot provide a time when the service will normally resume however. We will keep this thread updated regularly or as soon as we get new information.

Thank you again for your patience.

wehavereachedthatpointwereweshouldturnba

5 minutes ago, 873125_1452550405 said:

Eu servers has problem atm....stuck on loggin screen after pin for hour...and this problem is like 2 hours now..can you just check EU servers for a moment than the US??? and reward peoples for your mistake?? just do it this for once?

1) rude players shouldn't get rewarded

2)atleast you'll have a chance to see the sun today ;)

You guys are acting incredibly spoiled.

Blade & Soul JUST became available, free to play, in America and Europe. There's bound to be some problems in the first few months. I've been playing for a week now, and I've only experienced downtime once, along with the once-a-week maintenance. All great games require thorough maintenance, and the teams doing maintenance on EU and NA servers are still getting used to the game.

So *cricket*ing relax. Jesus.

8 minutes ago, SAYCO said:

AFter my game disconnected i start the game again but after i enter the 6-pin code game stuck at splash screen no matter how many i tried also i try restart the PC Too 

But to mention am on the Eu server otherwise the NA server works fine but i Cannot make another char and start all over again

they'll fix it as everyone is having the same problem, just be patient you dont have to start over lol

Archived