Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wallberg said:

First day of the internet? Well, if you say so.

I was actually semi-professional player in both Counter Strike 1.6 and World of Warcraft arena. And I am currently a top player in League of Legends. I've been on the internet longer then you. :)

Good for you?

I was top 20 of Unreal Championship Xbox Live player. What is your point? These things mean nothing here or outside the game you are a pro in. 

Note BnS launch was almost painless, it had big issues with ques. But they solved that a bit now. This Server issue we see now is something they are working and will be resvoled quicker. 

Worst launch I been on is WoW where NOTHING with massive lag and took days to even make an account. In BnS I seen none of these issues. (A bit lag thou)

AFter my game disconnected i start the game again but after i enter the 6-pin code game stuck at splash screen no matter how many i tried also i try restart the PC Too 

But to mention am on the Eu server otherwise the NA server works fine but i Cannot make another char and start all over again

I hope you guys at NCSoft have some sort of compensation for all this downtime and overall garbage level of service. I mean c'mon, EU servers crash every single day at the worst possible times. We paid for premium, we shouldn't have to cope with that sh*t.

2 minutes ago, WookieeMario said:

Good for you?

I was top 20 of Unreal Championship Xbox Live player. What is your point? These things mean nothing here or outside the game you are a pro in. 

Note BnS launch was almost painless, it had big issues with ques. But they solved that a bit now. This Server issue we see now is something they are working and will be resvoled quicker. 

Worst launch I been on is WoW where NOTHING with massive lag and took days to even make an account. In BnS I seen none of these issues. (A bit lag thou)

80712842.gif

22 minutes ago, Rinhay said:

Are we really comparing Blizzard to NC?

C'mon now, you know better.

Why can't we compare them? :)

Yes blizzard is a much larger company by far, but so? Their game is bigger as well. 

I think WoD had over 10M+ people rolling in at the launch, while BnS had 1M+ 

So yes they're a bigger company but had a lot more to do as well.

NCSoft/BnS is a smaller company but has a smaller player base / servers etc.

So yes they can be compared. 

7 minutes ago, hiraru said:

i downloaded that game new and server crashed down, i wanna play :(

Eheh unlucky situation... I started two days ago and this is the first case of server down I see. However, this is a really good game, there are some interesting innovation in combat system. Welcome and have a good game (when you can :D).

Also please fix the servers, I just created a new beautiful alt in the game and as I entered the game and picked up the Hongmoon Suit in the first quest, the servers crashed.

Please don't blame me from crashing the servers, blame Ncsoft from not having steady enough servers.

Archived