Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Snowbunny said:

While this ain't fun you shouldnt go saying anything like that. Try Tera, Archeage or Swtor launches. Constant crashed and day long downtimes and ofc rollbacks

This is not fun. It's REALLY sad. The game had so much potentional to become the next WoW duing Vanilla and TBC era. And I don't care about Tera, Archeage or Swtor cause those games ain't even worth knowing about, and I've never even seen the gameplay of them. This was a really big game launch seen from how many people who turned up on the launch. The games you mention is small games which other people outside the mmo-crew haven't even heard about.

Getting nostalgic when thinking to everquest...
There was mostly 18+ people on it...
Was smooth on 56K connection !!! (yes, 3Kb/s was enough to play a MMORPG without ANY LAG).
played 10 years, i've NEVER seen a server crash... NEVER...
Updates was made IN-Game, without disconnecting people...
When they had major changes in one zone, they were closing the zone for 1 hour or so, but you were still able to play everywhere else...
Too bad that graphics has gone too old... and that sony screwed the gameplay trying to copy WoW wich clearly was for under 18 yo players, with no patience, and no will to use brain...
Please, NCsoft, bloodlust, hire Verant to help you on that...

Just now, Tarask said:

Getting nostalgic when thinking to everquest...
There was mostly 18+ people on it...
Was smooth on 56K connection !!! (yes, 3Kb/s was enough to play a MMORPG without ANY LAG).
played 10 years, i've NEVER seen a server crash... NEVER...
Updates was made IN-Game, without disconnecting people...
When they had major changes in one zone, they were closing the zone for 1 hour or so, but you were still able to play everywhere else...
Too bad that graphics has gone too old... and that sony screwed the gameplay trying to copy WoW wich clearly was for under 18 yo players, with no patience, and no will to use brain...
Please, NCsoft, bloodlust, hire Verant to help you on that...

Dont worry.......be Happy. :P

most of the people got kicked out of server by error/disconnect, so how can you say that people who were online before this occured keep playing normally. Error 1000 popped up for most of the players obviously and  it is a typical error you get at any mmo game (except the number 1000) when you are disconnected for any reasons. And since so many people crashed in same time, its more that posible its because of these difficulties. BnS has got something messy with disconnecting since some bug report appears after u try to re-launch game. Anyway, Im not sure how many problems have Us servers encountered already, but Eu servers seem to be going worse and worse :x  

P.S: or...we eu players do not pay enough cash :D sorry for sarcasm :p

Archived