Forums

Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, orwellke said:

٩(♡ε♡ )۶Gosh now i cannot play with my new skin  :(

410281df69f6ae69d6f8c930b2164343.png

٩(♥ε♥ )۶Tight Pants ! ٩(♥ε♥ )۶

2 minutes ago, SeanYoon said:

I am happy with a well informed helpful website. Or even a notice. like all players who spent money in game or are premium clients should really be given some sort of compensation really its not even funny. Like we might have money to spend on a game but its not for this game to *cricket* around with it and totally make us feel like we are paying for something great and when we go home and open it its all broken bits of died shit

Well said plus one

2 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

There are no EU servers, they say they are located in Germany but the IP addresses say different.

Eu Server are in Frankfurt. It is only the Login Server in the US.. it was told somewhere else here

1 minute ago, Seska said:

Imagine, you are about to buy NCCoins, and then server crash steal all your Coins, and no Server Logs because of the crash

Well this is a Nightmare, that i want to avoid. That is because i am still not spend a coin here. The EU Servers are not stable enough to be trustful

EXACTLLY oooor imagine buying premium wich isnt PERMA and u spend lets say 2-3 days outta 7 DCed or server crashed or huge lag or w/e the reasone is and its theyr fault.

so i rather play free and farm my crap and just do something else when they *cricket* up

Just now, chiby123 said:

twitter ->  We are aware of the issue preventing some players from logging into the game and are currently investigating #BladeandSoul

SOME ISSUE?

SOME PLAYERS? how about basically EU server. again investigating the issue? does this team in Europe whoever is controlling the Europe side of things is investigating just a vocabulary to this company? or do they  actually do anything about it? Because it feels like some amateur group of nerds who built something they cant sustain.

i was so sure it was my network card cause i had this issue last night, but then i couldnt connect to download server even, actually not even the client would start.

so i changed network card to a wireless one BEFORE i read on forum lol, time to change back to the other card again since noone cna connect ;)

1 minute ago, Djudai said:

ow that explain the problem.........bad internet conection in Germany

I get the same ping in the UK on EU as I do NA.  I looked at the client.exe IP addresses, ALL are located in NA.  Different parts of NA but it's still the US.

I'm sick of this, honestly.
I came here from Tera and even with suckforge I could play every damn day, maintenance was 2 hours per week and gold spammers started to appear only in the last months.
It was a dying game full of boring people but alas it was playable...

2 minutes ago, Ryukotsusei said:

do you even twitter m8? 

Twitter is the garbage bin of the sewer of the modern internet. Terrible way to inform anyone of anything.

Application related tools , like the launcher are THE BEST WAY  to inform of something, immediately, to all relevant parties.

Just now, MegaDeth666 said:

Twitter is the garbage bin of the sewer of the modern internet. Terrible way to inform anyone of anything.

Application related tools , like the launcher are THE BEST WAY  to inform of something, immediately, to all relevant parties.

I'm not a fan of it either

Archived