Forums

Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hakissa said:

And this is why i dnt invest money,half the time yr DCed or w/e . . .

tsk tsk

Imagine, you are about to buy NCCoins, and then server crash steal all your Coins, and no Server Logs because of the crash

Well this is a Nightmare, that i want to avoid. That is because i am still not spend a coin here. The EU Servers are not stable enough to be trustful

1 minute ago, Lafie said:

and

To think now gameforge didn't had all this problems with the servers aside all the other problems .. lol

We can all be happy that gameforge is not bringing this game. Worst game company in world pure shit. Never again touch any games under them

I am happy with a well informed helpful website. Or even a notice. like all players who spent money in game or are premium clients should really be given some sort of compensation really its not even funny. Like we might have money to spend on a game but its not for this game to *cricket* around with it and totally make us feel like we are paying for something great and when we go home and open it its all broken bits of died shit

1 minute ago, SeanYoon said:

I am happy with a well informed helpful website. Or even a notice. like all players who spent money in game or are premium clients should really be given some sort of compensation really its not even funny. Like we might have money to spend on a game but its not for this game to *cricket* around with it and totally make us feel like we are paying for something great and when we go home and open it its all broken bits of died shit

do you even twitter m8? 

4 minutes ago, Doowie said:

I'm stuck at work, so I'm fine with the downtime as long as they back when for when I get home in an hour!

Looking at previous maintenances in about 5-6 hours lol.

2 minutes ago, COCOsoul said:

ncsoft blade and soul= 1 mil players and no mods on forum lol:D

NA might still be asleep :P

Archived