Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cockobango said:

The bots! They are tired of being Reported and Muted, they started a revolution!

so what? they can get a normal job like every1 else..... not to fk off my fun while i m playing! on my view gold sellers are stupid ppls, they can t even respect players, wtf is point to spam at every1 wts gold....no1 will give a shit on it. they should be fair at last and spam at 30 40 sec their shitz

Epic, shit ncsoft servers are screwing me every day now. Yesterday with blackwyrm giving me disconnect, then on arena. Now again with blackwyrm and can;t even log back, stuck on load screen. Like this, the game won't last even a month.

P.s. if the engineers of EU servers are in NA, then EU servers won't be up until tommorow, because it is night time on NA ( I think )

Omg who ever is this dev should focus making game client easier.. not adding some sht in store so ppl would donate more. 

First thing you guys should do is don't let game close when you get dc.. it's retarded as fak to get back on, loading screens take forever sometimes. I waste half of my premium time waiting for game to open after i dc every 15min.

for the love of GOD

can we please get USEFUL INFO in the launcher

I understand , the server is down for whatever reason , just say THAT in the launcher , for example 

"Hey guys Kappa , we have a snag , the pizza girl tripped over the hamster wheel and splashed coke all over the servers , we'll get a new pizza girl in 5 minutes"

and add a *cricket*ing server status icon !@

And the servers are down again just like nc-crap is doing best, *cricket*ing up good games, GZ for you ppls do more shit like this and you will be next awarded worst company, maybe you'e even kate EA place for few year 's in a row

we will discover that the server are owned by gold seller so if too much people put them in ignore list they reset server to punish us !!! (lol i am sarcastic).

Nc let us know  what is happening to servers pls.

Archived