Servers crashed ?!

3 minutes ago, COCOsoul said:

Hello,

All European Servers have been taken down for an emergency restart. The expected duration of the downtime is ~45 minutes.

Once again many thanks for your patience as we are trying to solve current technical issues.

i would say 2 hrs ....any1 want to bid?:D

i would say..1 and a half?

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Royo said:

you want another one? this always makes me happy when i need to wait for something ;) watch out though, it's quite catchy, sometimes i listen to it on repeat without noticing it.

also,go youtube and serch "a路人",he's video is funny XD,such as the first one u posted ;D(maybe u already know that?)

people just complaining about crashes and maintenance, have a *cricket*ing chill pill already, its a new game and its awesome. just be patiente for it to get better overtime, don't be dickheads about it 

dude maybe uy need pll ppl wait from 10H to 3 days to  playing this game are u drunk ? or u feeling so good that work to u AND half other not ? i have no such a problem sense i start only with razer but camon game no work with razer game stop every 3h  for tech>

•  

4 minutes ago, FunkyNote said:

people just complaining about crashes and maintenance, have a *cricket*ing chill pill already, its a new game and its awesome. just be patiente for it to get better overtime, don't be dickheads about it 

Really? ._. Well, I don't know why they do not hire some GM / GS / Admins / Supervisors, whatever.. to monitorize the game all the time 24/7 to ban ofc the spammers (by IP or...) every one of them when they appear, is a hard job I guess.. and bots are NOT a hundred anyway.  D: ; Then we will not have such problems because of them. BUT hey, they need MONEY, not to give..  ._. greedy company. ffs.

3 minutes ago, FunkyNote said:

FYI its four years old, and its not NC's only western game either, I guess they dont  have the capacity to learn from previous fails.

Just now, Mika1911 said:

Really? ._. Well, I don't know why they do not hire some GM / GS / Admins / Supervisors, whatever.. to monitorize the game all the time 24/7 to ban ofc the spammers (by IP or...) every one of them when they appear, is a hard job I guess.. and bots are NOT a hundred anyway.  D: ; Then we will not have such problems because of them. BUT hey, they need MONEY, not to give..  ._. greedy company. ffs.

Rule nº1 of NCsoft games: you don't waste money on them.

Archived