Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, inflamor said:

So far I'm dissapointed with the english launch. Game feels like second grade product. I can skip hilariously cheap voice acting in dialogues and I can stand inconsistencies in skill discriptions but lags and server crashes while charging money for premiums is really lame.

English launch is terrible.Feels like going back to 100-150 ping TW servers just to play stable and good content.

"Greetings,

In an attempt to resolve the current technical issues, we will be restarting all European Servers at 5.30pm UTC / 6.30pm CET. All servers will remain unavailable for approximately ~45 minutes.

Thank you for your patience"

In an attempt?!

Greetings,

In an attempt to resolve the current technical issues, we will be restarting all European Servers at 5.30pm UTC / 6.30pm CET. All servers will remain unavailable for approximately ~45 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

Greetings,

finally!

Greetings,

great ;D

Do away with all the gold sellers, bots, auto-attack hax, auto-fly hax, etc. and server would be hella more stable and have plenty of room for more real people playing.  I've played tons of games with populations as big and bigger who don't have that issue...why can't this one?

Archived