AfroSamuraiGoneWrong

Servers crashed ?!

"Greetings,

In an attempt to resolve the current technical issues, we will be restarting all European Servers at 5.30pm UTC / 6.30pm CET. All servers will remain unavailable for approximately ~40 minutes.

Thank you for your patience."

ReaLko   
3 minutes ago, inflamor said:

So far I'm dissapointed with the english launch. Game feels like second grade product. I can skip hilariously cheap voice acting in dialogues and I can stand inconsistencies in skill discriptions but lags and server crashes while charging money for premiums is really lame.

English launch is terrible.Feels like going back to 100-150 ping TW servers just to play stable and good content.

klepper   

"Greetings,

In an attempt to resolve the current technical issues, we will be restarting all European Servers at 5.30pm UTC / 6.30pm CET. All servers will remain unavailable for approximately ~45 minutes.

Thank you for your patience"

In an attempt?!

Xiviuz   

Greetings,

In an attempt to resolve the current technical issues, we will be restarting all European Servers at 5.30pm UTC / 6.30pm CET. All servers will remain unavailable for approximately ~45 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

Fayuta   

Greetings,

finally!

Lafie   

Greetings,

great ;D

Jenocide   

Do away with all the gold sellers, bots, auto-attack hax, auto-fly hax, etc. and server would be hella more stable and have plenty of room for more real people playing.  I've played tons of games with populations as big and bigger who don't have that issue...why can't this one?

Lafie   

oh wait this gonn be the first maint of the week.. we have more 2 too come .. -.-''

COCOsoul   
1 minute ago, Zasentolaboca said:

40min and will be up the servers

nope...after restart at 6:30 they will be down 40 mins more lol...and i sure will be still 2'3 hrs!