Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys noticed that EU is always the *cricket*ed one? I mean, look at the maintenances time, our server is the only one crashed... This reminds me of LoL when it started. It was exactly the same, EU's always ignores...

Do away with all the gold sellers, bots, auto-attack hax, auto-fly hax, etc. and server would be hella more stable and have plenty of room for more real people playing.  I've played tons of games with populations as big and bigger who don't have that issue...why can't this one?

4 minutes ago, Xerichi said:

I must admit it kinda take a long time now, servers were running "normal" the entire day and out of nothing it went down..

is it possible to rewind back the server to the point when everything was fine?

its getting odd now while there are simple solutions.

If you just rollback, changing nothing, the issue will come the same way it happened the first time ^^

1 minute ago, Tarask said:

If you just rollback, changing nothing, the issue will come the same way it happened the first time ^^

True that but it was online the entire day and it only happend on the EU servers which is kinda odd imo.

2 minutes ago, Tarask said:

no, it's not what i meant, but to do that kind of portage you have to edit source code, because the character system in wich your program have to work (not the one in which it's written) have slight differences...

You dont have to edit any source code unelss you re-writing some specific action etc.Only thing they change is launcher portage to EU\NA and translation.Ah wayt they change code of loading screen with different URL's to have updated pictures with Eng language :D

5 minutes ago, Raftel said:

Have you guys noticed that EU is always the *cricket*ed one? I mean, look at the maintenances time, our server is the only one crashed... This reminds me of LoL when it started. It was exactly the same, EU's always ignores...

i can still remember when i waited a long time till they fix the LOL service...but they're getting better now

Archived