Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game has already taken the first place of worst game launch in history of gaming.

While this ain't fun you shouldnt go saying anything like that. Try Tera, Archeage or Swtor launches. Constant crashed and day long downtimes and ofc rollbacks

Just now, Snowbunny said:

While this ain't fun you shouldnt go saying anything like that. Try Tera, Archeage or Swtor launches. Constant crashed and day long downtimes and ofc rollbacks

Maybe that beacos we already find out that Na can't host Asian games.Especialy when KR\CN dev teams already fixed all issues,but when we get game somehow our companies manage to cricket everything up.

1 minute ago, RNZz said:

well when black desert is out, i don't think many ppl will stay here

I have played Black Desert. And To be honest I enjoy BnS more. But sure there will always be MMOjumpers. (They jump to next big mmo all the time and don't stand still with one mmo) 

Hello,

This is a status update regarding the on-going issues preventing players to access Europeans Blade & Soul servers. Our teams are still working on resolving current issues as fast as they can. We cannot provide a time when the service will normally resume however. We will keep this thread updated regularly or as soon as we get new information.

Thank you again for your patience.

Archived