Servers crashed ?!

1. hey im new, can somebod help me ??? i just entered the digital pin and it doesnt happend enything.... just the screen with blade and soul and the movin scene... jsut that nothing else happened.... wht should i do????

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rad30n said:
  1. hey im new, can somebod help me ??? i just entered the digital pin and it doesnt happend enything.... just the screen with blade and soul and the movin scene... jsut that nothing else happened.... wht should i do????

wait 

lel

1 minute ago, Rad30n said:

Please delete game is a fatal eror . ekoJ

1 minute ago, Rad30n said:

that is simple question.... sever is down

Just now, Rad30n said:

You should pray to god my friend.

2 minutes ago, Rad30n said:

Same here bruh. Just gotta wait.... c.c

I for once are queit feed up with BnS & NCSoft and their server issues and maintenance times. 

There has soon been 2 WEEKS since launch and ALMOST everyday you can see on the techincal front that there has been a issue, start fix ur problems and don't take down servers in EU at same time on US, you basically removed half day of game playing for us.

For these server problems... handle it please, or i won't take much more.

Archived