Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShadowWithin said:

Which other mmos you are talking about , am playing alot of them since last 3-4 years havnt seen any other mmo with such problems. Gw2 is my fav in 3-4 years never dcd like this always announce before they do updates. I just thought today will spend some cash to get few items was liking the game but bam same problems crashes maintenance times.

Every Wow expansion launch.

From all those shits its probably again some crap with gameguards NCsoft games have always issues on launch with their anti hack system resulting in deleting them shortly after launch for that reason, i still remember aion fail launch...

2 minutes ago, ShadowWithin said:

Which other mmos you are talking about , am playing alot of them since last 3-4 years havnt seen any other mmo with such problems. Gw2 is my fav in 3-4 years never dcd like this always announce before they do updates. I just thought today will spend some cash to get few items was liking the game but bam same problems crashes maintenance times.

Many games such as FFXIV and even when WoW and Everquest was first released. Elder Scrolls Online also. :) You've got to remember that they'll fix this soon enough :)

8 minutes ago, Azra1987 said:

It's the 2nd week of BnS in Europe/NA and many games have had crashes in the beginning and a lot of Server Maintenance/week.

So all those years of experience means nothing, there is no way to prepare server hosting which doesn't crash, or do maintenance NOT in prime time, TWICE a week, 6 hrs each.

But they are at least prioritizing, on twitter, their media of choice, new costumes is the stickied news, EU server crashing is not.

4 years preparing for game to start on NA/EU and this is what heppend

1.Massive bot spam (limited Black List cannot put them all there)

2.Massive DC-s (many ppl getting stuck on Loading screen and DC but game is kind enough to close for them so they can start again)

3.Early started to milk money (I cannot bealive u must charge money to become able to send mail ingame its just stupid)

4.Unproffesional Staff (u can expect any sec everything to "Crash and Burn")

1 minute ago, Ryukotsusei said:

I really wonder how many of you played Silkroad and for how long.. feel free to quote

DerpRoad...I gave it a swing twice. First the regular one and then the relaunch SilkRoad R, they we're both BS then, but I didn't knew any better. 

Now I do.

RIP SilkRoad.

Just now, Hectore said:

4 years preparing for game to start on NA/EU and this is what heppend

1.Massive bot spam (limited Black List cannot put them all there)

2.Massive DC-s (many ppl getting stuck on Loading screen and DC but game is kind enough to close for them so they can start again)

3.Early started to milk money (I cannot bealive u must charge money to become able to send mail ingame its just stupid)

4.Unproffesional Staff (u can expect any sec everything to "Crash and Burn")

You forgot to add how they lie about region lock and etc :D

But yeah strange that KR\CN\JP\TW never had issues like that.

Archived