Forums

Servers crashed ?!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AlterNatiVe said:

meanwhile NA players telling me to suck it up while my premiem going to waste..... i wonder how forums  would look like long time ago if NA were crashing all the time not EU ...

Imagine, LoL is the opposite, Riot games never cares about EU but always pleasures NA player

Just now, BudoBEST said:

I only see white font on white background in that what you linked. Have to mark it to read it. Then it reads:

"Greetings,   We are currently experiencing technical difficulties affecting Blade & Soul European Servers. The issue started approximately at 2.55pm UTC / 3.55pm CET. Our teams have been... "

5 minutes ago, Serjic said:

lets not make a fuss about this. It seems to be technical difficulties, the team are trying their best to make sure everything is stable. This game hasn't been released for a long time (that's why there's been problems). It seems that this launch was a good launch, people need to calm down, this isn't as bad as other MMOs.

Which other mmos you are talking about , am playing alot of them since last 3-4 years havnt seen any other mmo with such problems. Gw2 is my fav in 3-4 years never dcd like this always announce before they do updates. I just thought today will spend some cash to get few items was liking the game but bam same problems crashes maintenance times.

Archived