INSANE LAGG CROSS SERVER DUNGEON

Bruceketta

Hello community .
Since I started playing blade & soul I noticed this problem that drives me crazy and makes me impossible to play .
I state that I satisfy in full the system requirements and requirements of Internet necessary for the proper operation of the game .
When I attempt in " cross server dungeon " and just start a dungeon , as soon as someone touches a mob , beginning in Lagging insanely and sometimes also leads to disconnect from the server with acknowledgment of " unauthorized programs ," the chat but it seems to work smoothly but only the game does not respond to my commands skill with a latency of about 20secondi or until the mob / boss was defeated everything returns to normal .
Please tell me that someone in my situation and that there is a remedy .

29 minutes ago, Bruceketta said:

Hello community .
Since I started playing blade & soul I noticed this problem that drives me crazy and makes me impossible to play .
I state that I satisfy in full the system requirements and requirements of Internet necessary for the proper operation of the game .
When I attempt in " cross server dungeon " and just start a dungeon , as soon as someone touches a mob , beginning in Lagging insanely and sometimes also leads to disconnect from the server with acknowledgment of " unauthorized programs ," the chat but it seems to work smoothly but only the game does not respond to my commands skill with a latency of about 20secondi or until the mob / boss was defeated everything returns to normal .
Please tell me that someone in my situation and that there is a remedy .

Same shit here.. i don't know wich could be the problem but happen only on cross server dungeon (i tried only blackram narrows than i left because no point leveling if i can't play istances).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived