Focus Damage ?

Lanaticos

I had to make the testing as well. What it does is it will steal chi from your opponent for as long as they stay into the spell. For example your Grasping Roots is 40% focus dmg over 8sec. That means that IF they stay inside for the full duration, they will lose 4/10 of their chi. It forces people to get out asap so they only lose 1 chi.

8 minutes ago, Anrothan said:

It means this game is not fully Localized yet. its a 3/10 shit tier dev company that is about to file Chapter 11 (Bankruptcy) and they havent finished all the Kr to Eng translations yet! 

This particular case seems quite understandable to me, but  you sound very angry. What happened?

EDIT; Actually nevermind, I don't care.

3 minutes ago, Mariester said:

I had to make the testing as well. What it does is it will steal chi from your opponent for as long as they stay into the spell. For example your Grasping Roots is 40% focus dmg over 8sec. That means that IF they stay inside for the full duration, they will lose 4/10 of their chi. It forces people to get out asap so they only lose 1 chi.

Thank you ^_^

18 minutes ago, Mariester said:

does that skill restore our chi as well...?

*just like doom and bloom but on focus...?

3 minutes ago, Lanaticos said:

well in most of the pvp builds pro's use focus damage specs 

Well i dont use it and works out better :) Unless you want to spend hours pvping with Grasping roots -> Flying Nettles -> Seed Shround  - > Repeat

Not to mention classes can easily regain their chi, so kinda useless ^^

11 minutes ago, Ellz said:

As a Plat destroyer I can confirm that only summoners that have focus drain, kill me. 

Platinum medal for doing the most spins? :P

I will share once i get home ^^ (real life interferes with playtime ;/)

Youre supposed to force the opponent to fight in your chi damaging abilities so they are cought out without chi after doing w/e they wanted to do to you. Also, with the chi dmg spells, they also disable movement abilities. If they are too late, they will be walking about with 0 chi at the speed of a snail asking to be pined back down in it.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Platinum medal for doing the most spins? :P

I will share once i get home ^^ (real life interferes with playtime ;/)

Haha I always say "if you get caught in the spin, I'm guna' win!"

Also the spin isn't what kills you, it's the fury that does it.

Archived