Bots who farm Quartz

Skrux

This is POINTLESSSS.

NCSOFT is doing nothing against this bots... I remember there was the same on AION. Staff here tells us to report to write tickets etc. But they do nothing...

On AION i was reporting the same bot almost 20 times. Still nothing and the same bot was farming over the year...

NCSOFT said that there are 1 000 000 players online but i guess more than 500 000 are bots...

On 2/1/2016 at 7:46 AM, Skrux said:

It's been close to around 5 days/nights at least by now and I still see the same ones with the same names on Hajoon server (Cinderlands area)

have you reported them?

and it probably takes more than one report to catch them .. also IF they aren't botting but just farming these items constantly IT might not be against the rules as annoying as it is.

I think in the last 2 to 3 weeks I have only managed to get a couple wells and a couple quartz making it almost necessary for me to camp the spawns which seems kind of wrong in my view point BUT the cost of quartz in the market has made crafting some items WAY too expensive and time consuming 

IT is sad they didn't leave these items in the cash shop like they were during CBT (at least I think they were in there) as it would give botters/farmers one fewer ways to reap in huge incomes or gold

On 2/1/2016 at 10:57 PM, Skrux said:

It's sad to see obvious player bots and not being able to do anything about it. It's no surprise now to see people selling huge amounts of Quartz in multiple stacks of 50 and 100 on the Auction House...

You don't need  bot to farm a lot of quartz. I started using my pickaxes since Saturday and in the last 5 days I farmed 400+ viridian quartz and 60+ cinderlands quartz in 2 days. I literally run out of pickaxes faster than I can get em. So I end up camping the ah instead and buy every pickaxe that falls into a certain price point.

It takes a lot of effort to do this, but if you put enough in, you will be rewarded. I played enough mmo's in my lifetime and I got used to doing things like this effectively.

55 minutes ago, xArinx said:

You don't need  bot to farm a lot of quartz. I started using my pickaxes since Saturday and in the last 5 days I farmed 400+ viridian quartz and 60+ cinderlands quartz in 2 days. I literally run out of pickaxes faster than I can get em. So I end up camping the ah instead and buy every pickaxe that falls into a certain price point.

It takes a lot of effort to do this, but if you put enough in, you will be rewarded. I played enough mmo's in my lifetime and I got used to doing things like this effectively.

how many hours will it take?
and what is the process you go with to gather as much. tips please T.T

having a hard time X3

On 01/02/2016 at 0:57 PM, Callback said:

The solution is to buff the respawn of the nodes by a ton to let real players use them.  Let gathering be limited by the supply of picks/bottles.  They're already slow enough to make.

This.

Respawn rate is extremely low and more often than not there's a bot next to it, its very easy to spot them on lower level areas.

Well, that was bound to happen seeing how the quartz collecting system work...

I made answer about that there is quite a while ago for a change ( that will never happen, because the West team only apply Kr / Ch patch and certainly only work for the cash shop )

but, if the quartz would have been changed to work like in GW2 as exemple  ( where everyone have his own personal node, like boss drop ) it wouldnt be an issue.

Whatever tho.

On 01/02/2016 at 3:50 PM, Takara said:

Completely false, FFXIV and WoW are flooded with Bots

wow is no more flooded by bots. Blizzard had introduced the wow coin (1 coin= 20€) you can use it for one month subscription or sell on moderated auction (they avoid lower prices) you can gain from one coin (20-30k price is related to request for this coin). The day after this change all gold spammer are gone. You can buy coins in the blizzard market.

Id NC will introduce a similar coin there is a chance to make Bots useless.

Please stop request game change that impact on legit player (that are easy bypassed by a gold seller company).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2016 at 3:34 PM, Anrothan said:

TERA doesnt really have many Bot issues, so no, I dont think its in every MMO. and FF XiV has a few bots as well. If you look at some bots in Moonwater, I see a few named: asdfalkhafasghf, ajfjfbgn, dasfasfdssd, asfdfgafds, ect... with premium as well. Just saying that bots are companies that spend a little money to make a little money.

Crafting is pretty much dead in Tera atm, that's why you don't see them, there's no point. Back in the day there were a lot of them gathering plants/ores/essesnces. It was fun, we ganged them all :D

Not as many gold sellers too, but they had to nerf all open world gold drops to the ground.

On 1/2/2016 at 4:49 PM, SoundWave said:

12565427_10205758364938462_2468795736942

i feel like i wasted my money buying the master pack for a game which only has bots... 

those are just goldseller spammers. and even on FFXIV which is a p2p game we get both gold sellers and farming bots. i dont think ull find a game no matter f2p,b2p,p2p that will have no bots.

1 hour ago, Keenslee said:

If I'm the GM, I will sit in bamboo Village and Ban Hammering those bots! I know they're not online 24/7. Solution? Hire people as (Volunteer GMs) all over the globe :) 

NCsoft don't need to hire people, just give me the perma-ban right, I'll wipe those bots in a matter of hours

Simple solution make every node in every zone usable by every player once per day have them reset when dailies do.  Everybody can get quartz and the market prices will be more where they should be and it would be pointless for bots to farm them as everyone who has picks can get their own.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2016 at 2:53 PM, SkyTanFlying said:

Bots are giving a bad taste to the game,

They are, but in the same time they lower price on that broken market.

But, bots + sh#tty server that will certainly never be correctly fixed.

And i mean time, what ncsoft / BnS team do ?

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/hongmoon-store-limited-rotation/

I can say that game have been totaly destroyed by NCsoft

GG bois ! nice job

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:07 PM, KaOs514 said:

Simple solution make every node in every zone usable by every player once per day have them reset when dailies do.  Everybody can get quartz and the market prices will be more where they should be and it would be pointless for bots to farm them as everyone who has picks can get their own.

You make them random spawns and random quality all around the zones, not persistent.

Archived