Mass Summoner Bots in Poharan Server NCSOFT please review this

FearGX

it is pretty funny how some people here think that because they have premium it means they can't be bots and that because the name isn't afgksd then it must be a real person, you guys do realize there are bots that are extremely advanced right? buying premium would be a small investment for the bot owners and they will make more gold to sell, they probably crunched the numbers and realized they will profit more by making their bots premium.

a whole clan of summoners all doing the same thing for 3 days straight and you guys actually think this is real people? ok.

3 hours ago, Rugba said:

it is pretty funny how some people here think that because they have premium it means they can't be bots and that because the name isn't afgksd then it must be a real person, you guys do realize there are bots that are extremely advanced right? buying premium would be a small investment for the bot owners and they will make more gold to sell, they probably crunched the numbers and realized they will profit more by making their bots premium.

a whole clan of summoners all doing the same thing for 3 days straight and you guys actually think this is real people? ok.

They are chinese gold farmers who do this for a living. I happened to be friend with one of them.

Regardless of whether or not they are automated BOTs or a Chinese Gold Farmer / Multiboxer slaving BOT characters to his / her keyboard inputs, they are wrecking the game...and need to be banned.

Really tired of seeing people on these forums supporting multiboxers as if it were legit play, when it clearly is not.

((Of note: Multiboxing means running several instances of the same game, either on one PC or multiple, using third party software to transmit / automate the keyboard / mouse input of the main character.  I personally don't care if you have two systems and run a crafter alt on one, provided the keyboard input is done SEPARATELY per character.)) 

13 minutes ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Regardless of whether or not they are automated BOTs or a Chinese Gold Farmer / Multiboxer slaving BOT characters to his / her keyboard inputs, they are wrecking the game...and need to be banned.

Really tired of seeing people on these forums supporting multiboxers as if it were legit play, when it clearly is not.

((Of note: Multiboxing means running several instances of the same game, either on one PC or multiple, using third party software to transmit / automate the keyboard / mouse input of the main character.  I personally don't care if you have two systems and run a crafter alt on one, provided the keyboard input is done SEPARATELY per character.)) 

They do it manually, one person per character, without using any illegal software other than VPN.

The profit from one single character along is better than most jobs in China already. 1 GOLD= 4 CNY, I believe one character can make 6 gold per hour so its 24 CNY per hour.

36 minutes ago, Smilence said:

They do it manually, one person per character, without using any illegal software other than VPN.

The profit from one single character along is better than most jobs in China already. 1 GOLD= 4 CNY, I believe one character can make 6 gold per hour so its 24 CNY per hour.

You personally can't tell me the array of characters all mimicking the same commands in game, synchronized perfectly are different people and NOT botting / multiboxers.

It's funny when people say they cant possibly be bots because they have premium.

In case you weren't around during headstart, there were bots during that period, meaning they had to pay for one of the founders packs to get in. (Unless they all got very lucky and got free headstart codes which isn't very likely, there were quite a lot of them)

Archived