Mass Summoner Bots in Poharan Server NCSOFT please review this

FearGX

Just now, AwesomeFart said:

wow didnt know that bots purchase premium... maybe ... just MAYBE... its real ppl?

its not real people, we have others monitoring it. They do it all day 24/7 for 3 days now. They never speak either. Don't be ignorant.

1 minute ago, AwesomeFart said:

wow didnt know that bots purchase premium... maybe ... just MAYBE... its real ppl?

They prob got the week package to be honest but those i don't think are bots or if they are, they dont' follow the normal naming pattern.  Search their names in game.  Will give you the actual account name and any other characters under that account.

Hit F2 and search the names.  Will give you a list of their alts and their forum name.  Don't call people out without any proof.  If you suspect someone of botting send in a ticket with as much info as possible.  

To the OP, what you are doing is called naming and shaming and can and will get you banned.  Just a heads up as it is a form of harassment.  Don't press your luck with NCsoft.  They are notorious for banning people for the smallest infractions regardless of how much they have spent on their games.

Just now, Benkies said:

i actually only see them at late night US time (after 1AM pacific timezone). I also join them to kill the bosses many times and from what I observed, their movements and action don't look like normal legit players

Then screen shot it and note the names of the players who you suspect of botting and send in a ticket.  The more information they have the faster they can be removed.

4 minutes ago, Zarec said:

Then screen shot it and note the names of the players who you suspect of botting and send in a ticket.  The more information they have the faster they can be removed.

i did screenshot it and posted here so NCSoft can review it. I'm not shaming, it's a shame they don't do anything about the mass gold spam bots and mass cheaters, but hey if I call it out you get in trouble?

As a sidenote:

There have been enough threads here, and on reddit showing even low level destroyer spin bots with premium enabled.
Don't be suprised they actually purchase premium on their bot accounts because it has been proven a couple of times by now that they do.

4 minutes ago, FearGX said:

They have premium for faster channel switching.

still doesnt change the fact ncsoft is making good money off them.. sure they will ban them but they are doing little in the way of preventing them from being there in the first place... EX: it should start with their account creator if my name is: bfhwfaekh, and my password: Fff11... there is a good chance that i am a botter.

2 hours ago, FearGX said:

i did screenshot it and posted here so NCSoft can review it. I'm not shaming, it's a shame they don't do anything about the mass gold spam bots and mass cheaters, but hey if I call it out you get in trouble?

but you don't post on the forums to make them aware you submit a ticket with your screen shots

2 hours ago, Eternalx said:

Looks like a clan to me lol... clans doing what clans are supposed to do. 

You do know that bot's also use clans with a bot leader to follow around don't you?

And to add more proof on this, you guys need to stop being scared and talk this so called clan and ask if they're bots. If 1 person says no, keep talking to them and see what else they will say. Most bots will just say no to make people think they're not bot, just keep talking to them and see what happens. Video it and show NC which is something i'm doing myself. Still this is crazy that it's a clan of summoners and no one finds this strange.

4 minutes ago, SoundWave said:

12565427_10205758364938462_2468795736942

grrrr... i hope they ban these critters

the difference here is in the OPs Post they all have premium. Not saying the OP is wrong but screen shots that call others out is against the TOS the OP needed to submit it to support not the forums 

They are not bots. they are all chinese and they use voice chat called YY or somthing. like reaaly they are just organized. they farm like 7-8 channels and they have a timer for terror spawns so lets say 7 , 13, 2 , 5 , 4 , 1 , 3 , 9 = that will be the chanel order given by their leader on voice chat. 

Archived