Forums

THAT GAME IS A JOKE

Benyuss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kelbimbopwnz said:

This OP reminds me a cs go match, when an enemy player said that my awp is op, and usp-s one shot in the head when you are with no helmet is op.

People dying in one shot to the head without helmet? 

Noo! My immersion!

I bet that all these kids here havn´t even reached gold +. Wait till they go abit higher, they´ll make new threads about things being impossible, this generation shit kids always "impossible". Just stop it and practise, it takes time. About fps, just drop the *cricket*ing setting, im playing with a 10 years old graphic card, gtx 230 and im doing 120+ fps in arena. 

1 minute ago, Kelbimbopwnz said:

This OP reminds me a cs go match, when an enemy player said that my awp is op, and usp-s one shot in the head when you are with no helmet is op.

what do i always say? Don't long range battle with the CT in pistol round.

1 minute ago, Tinkz said:

I bet that all these kids here havn´t even reached gold +. Wait till they go abit higher, they´ll make new threads about things being impossible, this generation shit kids always "impossible". Just stop it and practise, it takes time. About fps, just drop the *cricket*ing setting, im playing with a 10 years old graphic card, gtx 230 and im doing 120+ fps in arena. 

^ There's a diamond BM, Flow finally hits plat, anything can happen if you're trying.

58 minutes ago, Trinket said:

For all of you who don't speak noob:

"I am completely new at the game, yet I am entitled to the opinion that I should be #1 at the game for [X] reason. Also, I'm bronze 4 at LoL, but I'll use the game as an analogy anyways because something something elo-hell."

for all those elitist who don't speak moron :

"I watch Koreans on youtube kill their nervous system with repetitive actions, some even die, I want to be just like that"

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996009http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996009

1 minute ago, Mars505 said:

for all those elitist who don't speak moron :

"I watch Koreans on youtube kill their nervous system with repetitive actions, some even die, I want to be just like that"

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996009http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996009

Please kindly remove salt from thread or apply to an above poster's kebab. OP's class feedback was a trainwreck.

15 hours ago, Trinket said:

For all of you who don't speak noob:

"I am completely new at the game, yet I am entitled to the opinion that I should be #1 at the game for [X] reason. Also, I'm bronze 4 at LoL, but I'll use the game as an analogy anyways because something something elo-hell."

I've never been bronze at lol :)

15 hours ago, Eladriel said:

Just lol

Why ?:) I think you are running with a 430gt or something like that. fkr

14 hours ago, Rynz0r said:

If every class is op, no class is op.

Instead of wasting your moms money on a joke of a pc you should've gotten some maybe slightly better grammar education. I know mine isn't perfect but yours gave me a headache

My moms money? Man pls im 22yrs old and works as a software developer. Can you imagine my salary ?:) Your shitty car and pc your house etc is just a few months salary of me. This is why i can spend a lot of money to games but not like this. If there will be a better one (like BD) I'll move on. 

14 hours ago, Eladriel said:

Im laughing at what he said,that he has better config then 95% of the players in B&S. To say something like that is just so childish.

No matter how good your PC you will probably have FPS drop cause the game actually runs better on older config. It was  optimized for older stuff ,such as directx9,windows7 . So no matter how good your PC conifg is, it won't use full capacity to run this game. And bashing on this forum about it won't help since NC Soft didn't make this game.

I myself had FPS drops,fixed it by reinstalling to windows7. Now some players don't have problem with it,and some do,i was in  those who do. Im not expert when it comes to computers and software issues,but a bit googling will help you a lot. 

Upgrade to win10 tard.

14 hours ago, Eladriel said:

Im not here for long term either,basically playing cause there's nothing else on MMO market that interests me.Besides what OP said about FPS stuff,on other points i do agree with him. So for me this game is more like a train station and just waiting for other games to come out. I would go to Black Desert but after reading lots of stuff and review about it + trying russian version of it,the game is just plain bad with even less PvE content then B&S offers now.

same here, agree with you. 

14 hours ago, PrinceMark said:

Hi Benyuss...im not here to rant at you, im here to... wait... here, eat this while i give u a lashing... *hand over a spicy salty tears kebab*

Game is based on PvP but classes as balanced as at League.

yeah they are unbalanced... who cares, its a MMO dude... if ur looking for balance class here then go to your sandbox games...or play mario cart. wait, why did luigi have better luck than mario?

Destro just pick you up and break your bones . Tada 50% hp in just one  combo which you cant avoid.

Cant avoid? are u sure? i can press TAB and poof im hidden and away from danger. Learn your skills and learn how to press keys.

FM nukes you from distance and when you try to get close he just freeze himself or you get a big nuke and you die.

Cast smoke bomb... boom! FM range attacks are now useless. switch position, dash, stun, send em flying, aerial combo, aerial bomb, web capture, butterfly, baclflip, dash, stun, combo combo combo, 2nd aerial combo... poof dead.

Summs are insane. Which one should you attack lol? If you attack the cat the lil fker will kill you in a seconds with those beams. If you go for the "summoner" the cat will hit the out of you with his hammer. + thelilfkr has a jump or something and you can't reach them.

Either one... Ice prison, focus on one while the other is chillin...literally... do the sinful combo... boom... kebabs. U can also kill em both while stay in hidden.

KFM is just KFM.

Dont just "JUST" this class... u never know when a real master steps in.

Sins just go invisible then pweh 20%hp.

20%? i can take 90%-100% of ur HP in one sinful combo sweep. or take everything and make sure u wont see me the whole duration of the battle.

Bm-s are fine.

Can a BM who knows anicancel with block fight this guy? coz he can basically unli stun u the rest of the fight.

Ima lyn bm/bladedancer.

This lolis are scary...

your vaults too. Why don't we have a vault which stores stuff shared on the account, huh? why should I email between my chars? Chinese or Japanese(I dont rly care) ppl doesn't missed that ? lol those fools.

u fool, the game have...but u dont... coz ur not a premium player!

70% of the crafts are USELESS. Just get pottery, Soul Wardens and earthseers on your characters and you are rich.

Hah! Newbs...u dont need crafting to be rich.

Finally random dc-s and queue disappaeared but I still have some lag sometimes. No its not me. I have an 1000/200 Mbps connection with 12 ping to Frankfurt.

omfg 1000/200 mbps? 1K/200mbps... some here dude.. now were friends! here a lil bit salty kebab...

Random FPS drops, srsly? You started development of this game at 2008 pls(or you just uploaded a trailer and did nothing else lol.) R9 290x Crossfire. Problem still exists with only one. (+i7 4790k, 16gb 1866 MHz ddr3, game is on ssd) You see? My config is better then 95% of the players and I have problems you fools. You want money for inventory space, gardrobe, and other stuff like that and you give nothing but buggy. Thanks . I thought you will be rock with this game. I loved AION so much, then I have to play dat coz nothing else have on the mmo market.
 get to work. 

My system have a GTX630 video card... i know and well experience up to what my system can do...so i dont push it to the limit... actually, id rather play the game on low settings just to make sure that it doesnt affect my performance in gameplay... u should try and do the same ^___^

wait... here another kebab for u.

The irony.. fk your kebab

14 hours ago, Tinkz said:

I'm at 1693 ELO, I know what I'm talkin about. drop the settings ,huh? HAVE YOU READ MY POST? drop the settings with 2 r9 290xs... yeah sure.. even with one its ridiculous. 

As you can see nabz OP's doesn't like if someone say anything better about dat sht. Yeah I've created a new login. I can create plenty, so just block them all. You should also use IP block coz it would take me more 2+ secs to create a new acc. You know dynamic IP ,right? I'm not 100% sure coz your server managment is just wow. How many braincells they have? 1? Is it busy coz they should breath, huh?

If you are pros or something like that , just answer a question... How do you beat someone who just grabbed you on a 100-0 combo train, huh?You won't tell coz you are only 12-14 old fkrz who trolling on the net. Grow up and shut the fk up until your D isn't reach your a$$hole tards!

Go for another game? Yeah? WHICH ONE? We don't have a fkin mmo.
Combat system is good, yeah I'm accept.
Graphics is REALLY POOR.
Storyline is boring.
Quests are boring.
Mobs are boring , slow and predictive even the bosses.
Premium isn't worth the price at all (like anything else on the market).
We don't have Account Vault (I don't want to mail between my chars).
Again-> Inventory space and wardrobe for money,LOL! I spend a lot on games , but it's kinda robbery.
LVL-ing is boring and too fast. I love when it takes months just to reach the roof.
End game stuff can be easily farmed out in a day.
There's nothing to do from a point just do that sht pvp. Yeah, I'll do that when I won't be 100-0 -d in a few seconds. JUST FK YA! HOW CAN THIS SHT BE AN E-SPORT? And yeah E-Sport is just ridiculous. A few geeks playing for money lol. Get social life nablords, do sports, get hobbys and get a real job. As a junior coder I'm gettin 130k/year. If you are more experienced you can easily get this to 300k/year. Instead of fking dat sht learn and you can buy the whole fkin NCSoft. If I'll be able to dat one day I'm gonna BURN all the servers. 

15 hours ago, Benyuss said:

Game is based on PvP but classes as balanced as at League.
Destro just pick you up and break your bones . Tada 50% hp in just one  combo which you cant avoid.
FM nukes you from distance and when you try to get close he just freeze himself or you get a big nuke and you die.
Summs are insane. Which one should you attack lol? If you attack the cat the lil fker will kill you in a seconds with those beams. If you go for the "summoner" the cat will hit the out of you with his hammer. + thelilfkr has a jump or something and you can't reach them.
KFM is just KFM.
Sins just go invisible then pweh 20%hp.
Bm-s are fine.
Ima lyn bm/bladedancer.
 your vaults too. Why don't we have a vault which stores stuff shared on the account, huh? why should I email between my chars? Chinese or Japanese(I dont rly care) ppl doesn't missed that ? lol those fools.
70% of the crafts are USELESS. Just get pottery, Soul Wardens and earthseers on your characters and you are rich.
Finally random dc-s and queue disappaeared but I still have some lag sometimes. No its not me. I have an 1000/200 Mbps connection with 12 ping to Frankfurt.
Random FPS drops, srsly? You started development of this game at 2008 pls(or you just uploaded a trailer and did nothing else lol.) R9 290x Crossfire. Problem still exists with only one. (+i7 4790k, 16gb 1866 MHz ddr3, game is on ssd) You see? My config is better then 95% of the players and I have problems you fools. You want money for inventory space, gardrobe, and other stuff like that and you give nothing but buggy. Thanks . I thought you will be rock with this game. I loved AION so much, then I have to play dat coz nothing else have on the mmo market.
 get to work. 

League is unbalanced.... what?

maybe if you are a bronze or wood tier player it seems imbalanced.

I take it as a complement if someone was to say this games is as balanced as league, because this mean that BnS did the job of balancing far better than any MMO out there.

The fact that you simply list what a class can do under optimal situations to try and justify their "OPness" already makes you look like an idiot.

I do have to agree blade master does seem a little under powered. I've had KFM just grapple me and kill me in a few punches and my 2 escape doesn't work for some reason. Its hard to tell whats the cat and whats the lyn in when you get jumped and you don't have the time to look so there needs to be a way to tell the difference easier like the cat has a pink name instead of red. Haven't fought the others enough to really see issues with them.

3 minutes ago, Weifong said:

Lol, thanks for the laugh xn

Np fktard. For all of you who mentioned league. Whats the most important thing at a league match? How do you win? Answer my question and I'll accept your knowledge. Until this point you all are just FKRZ,Bigotts!!

7 minutes ago, Mugi said:

your config might be better than mine but you're the one with fps issues meanwhile i play at rock solid 60FPS everywhere :)

#rekt

This is why you have an old toaster and these fkin devs optimized for that sht to those. +Its capped at 120 but im talking Random drops to 25. 

13 minutes ago, anyadegykurva said:

Np fktard. For all of you who mentioned league. Whats the most important thing at a league match? How do you win? Answer my question and I'll accept your knowledge. Until this point you all are just FKRZ,Bigotts!!

you win by getting gud.

Archived