Forums

What class do you want to see added in the future?

Doowie

45 minutes ago, NimbleVolunteer said:

I want a guy with no powers whatsoever who just gets ridiculously lucky. Call him the Everyman. He was enlisted into the Hongmoon school by mistake. He survives the entire storyline being mistaken for a legendary warrior when he only gets by on lucky breaks. When Yung Muk can't decide which weapon to give him, he just gives him a rock ("Hongmoon training rock") and says good luck. 

His "attacks" would be: 

simple attack: The opponent trips over a rock, The opponent drops his weapon and spends time picking it up. The opponent sneezes with such force he's blown backwards and hits his head against a solid surface, rendering him unconscious. The sun's glare blinds the opponent. The opponent forgot to reload. 

strong attack: Any dodged attacks ricochet back and hit the opponent. An enemy guards' best friend shows up and they leave to get dumplings together. A mountain lion comes out of nowhere and mauls the opponent. The opponent's gun explodes, blowing off his fingers. The blade falls off the opponent's sword. A swarm of bees comes out of nowhere and disables the opponent. 

ultimate: A meteor comes out of the sky and crushes the opponent. The earth opens up and the opponent falls into it. A freak gust of wind blows a tree over on top of his enemies (even if no tree previously existed). An otherworldly creature tears open a hole in space/time and drags the opponent into it. Random landslide.

Ahahaha this idea is wonderful.

Also:

Slayer, main weapon is scythe.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me a Real Tank with a Sword and a Shield, a Shield Block and follow up skills after a succeful Shield Block (Shield Bash/def buff after success etc.), a Single Target Spott and an AOE Spott, tons of Life and a good amount of def Stats, in exchange low dmg skills that build a good amount of Aggro, if you want to do me a favor also give me some charge skills, i love nothing more as to charge into the fight...and with this you also should add a real Healer who can keep the Tank alive, debuff mates and so on...

In short just give me a *cricket*ing Real TANK!!! :(

you guys know, that one of the best points in this game is that there is no holy trinity? all of u screamin for a healer support or tank class dont really know what this game is all about, trinity is a reason for class discrimination, but in bns each and every class is usefull and almost every party setup can clear every content, sure there are tons of asian weapons they can use to build classes, but they are doing it right as it is, since they balance out the classes in terms of dps and not utility, with all the possible ways to play a class in bns u can even go sin tank, u just gotta know what to do and when to do it, trinity will kill this game if they ever decide to pick it up.

weapons id like to see for new classes would be like:

chakrams

chain sickles

gunblades/dual gunblades (yes they were and are used in martial arts)

tekko

claws 

23 minutes ago, Bikfutt said:

you guys know, that one of the best points in this game is that there is no holy trinity? all of u screamin for a healer support or tank class dont really know what this game is all about, trinity is a reason for class discrimination, but in bns each and every class is usefull and almost every party setup can clear every content, sure there are tons of asian weapons they can use to build classes, but they are doing it right as it is, since they balance out the classes in terms of dps and not utility, with all the possible ways to play a class in bns u can even go sin tank, u just gotta know what to do and when to do it, trinity will kill this game if they ever decide to pick it up.

weapons id like to see for new classes would be like:

chakrams

chain sickles

gunblades/dual gunblades (yes they were and are used in martial arts)

tekko

claws 

Ouch! You spit the truth. Exactly the reason why I like bns.

I'd like to see a more dedicated support + healer class.

Summoners are decent healers and good revivers (currently our best healer class).

Warlocks are/were the best healers.

Chi Masters or w/e are supposed to be good healers.

But these are all DPS first, heal second.

I'd like to see a class that primarily supports and as a secondary effect, heals and as a third effect, dps or tank.

1.  Nothing ranged.  I usually like ranged characters, but IMO ranged characters/classes feel horribly out of place in this game.  My FM is easily my least favorite character.  Ranged combat just doesn't feel right with the game mechanics.

2.  Bo/Naginata/spear/Halberd type class.  Maybe focus on movement control/restriction?  (Lots of pushes, snares, roots, etc.  "Tanking" not so much by drawing attention to attack them, but rather by physically keeping the enemy from being able to get near the squishy characters?)

3.  Dancer class?  Fans, Chain/sword whips, maybe something like that?  (Support class sort of bardic, buffing characters?)

(Incidentally, I was under the impression that half the point of the game's design was to get rid of the "holy trinity", i.e. no healer.  Combat is all about damage avoidance, not tank and heal.  So I'm not a fan of any idea including healers.)

Archived