What class do you want to see added in the future?

Doowie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A support class. Able to buff allies, debuff enemies, transport players away from you (either to get allies out of danger or to escape from enemies), and slightly heal allies.

Has a skill that makes itself invisible for 0.5 seconds, and when it reappears, it has a double that looks identical to the real player. Double lasts until it runs out of hp or until 10 seconds pass.

Has a passive trait that makes chi-infusion and revival much faster. Low defense health & attack, but high speed and high base-hp-regen and crit chance.

I want a guy with no powers whatsoever who just gets ridiculously lucky. Call him the Everyman. He was enlisted into the Hongmoon school by mistake. He survives the entire storyline being mistaken for a legendary warrior when he only gets by on lucky breaks. When Yung Muk can't decide which weapon to give him, he just gives him a rock ("Hongmoon training rock") and says good luck. 

His "attacks" would be: 

simple attack: The opponent trips over a rock, The opponent drops his weapon and spends time picking it up. The opponent sneezes with such force he's blown backwards and hits his head against a solid surface, rendering him unconscious. The sun's glare blinds the opponent. The opponent forgot to reload. 

strong attack: Any dodged attacks ricochet back and hit the opponent. An enemy guards' best friend shows up and they leave to get dumplings together. A mountain lion comes out of nowhere and mauls the opponent. The opponent's gun explodes, blowing off his fingers. The blade falls off the opponent's sword. A swarm of bees comes out of nowhere and disables the opponent. 

ultimate: A meteor comes out of the sky and crushes the opponent. The earth opens up and the opponent falls into it. A freak gust of wind blows a tree over on top of his enemies (even if no tree previously existed). An otherworldly creature tears open a hole in space/time and drags the opponent into it. Random landslide.

Spearman.

It's only one thing what i want to be really happy.

Spear is my favorite weapon, so it'll be nice to see it in my favorite MMO.

Anyway, i saw one man using spear in one dungeon - it was in cinderlands on desert. It looks really cool.

6 hours ago, Eternalx said:

Something that uses a Scythe or Bow

The Scythe would be cool for the Yun. :OOOOOOO

I would LOVE to see a gunner class. I see the load out screens with Poharan and her giant machine gun and I'm like 'Yes, I want that, pls'.

3 minutes ago, kittenesse said:

The Scythe would be cool for the Yun. :OOOOOOO

I would LOVE to see a gunner class. I see the load out screens with Poharan and her giant machine gun and I'm like 'Yes, I want that, pls'.

Sure, try to kill me with a bow when I'm two meters away from you, let's see how useful that'll be...

Considering that nearly every class can dash towards enemies within 16 meters, archer will be pretty useless as long as it's realistic

3 minutes ago, kittenesse said:

xD I dont want a bow. I want a scythe. death yun, death lyn. DEATH UPON MY ENEMIES. 

And I just want a machine gun because I like blowing stuff up. What can I say? I like things that go BOOM.

u have a scythe with the destroyer. and u can go to CSGO, CoD, BF and can take a machine gun, i think a machine gun broke the lore of the game.

I want a bow/crossbow class coz I miss my archer/ranger :c

and when I first watched the bns vids that drawn me to this game I thought the assassin uses TWO blades coz how it looked when it's on her back/side but it's just 1 blade, it should be dual weild blade I think :\

and I DON'T want see a gunner class idk what is it with people who keeps QQ GIVE ME GUNNER CLASS!!! in every game that class always f*** things up in every game.

look what it did to tera and aion... ! >.>

and a bard/songweaver of sorts would be a cool class, one that uses a harp and her attacks would have harp sounds and vocals for CC/buffs to the mobs/party that would be cool ^_^

~I also support the lycandi shape shifter class that's a cool idea :3

Spear based class 

likelihood : High

Reason: Given the example of destroyer, a spear based class focus on agility is very possible.

Many NPCs in game use spear as weapon too. 

Gun/Bow based class

likelihood: Medium

Reason: Many NPCs use ranged weapon, which means there are some skill bases for such class.

However, using gun as a weapon is less likely, given the fact Hongmoon is a martial art school focused on martial skills and chi control.

It's highly unlikely it will teach its student how to use a mechanical weapon such as rifle. (It does not fit into the game style)

It is more likely to have a class use a combination of small crossbow and short melee weapon.

Shield and one-handed weapon based class

likelihood: Low

Reason: It may sounds strange as many NPC use this type of weapon.

The main reason for the low likelihood is because it does not fit into the game world/story theme.

B&S is heavily based on eastern martial art/fantasy world.

In the eastern martial art world (fiction or real life), Shield usage is strictly limited to military/army members as it is generally regarded as a weapon/skill for soldiers engaging in large scale war rather than for martial artist who focus on speed and agility.  

This is the case in game too, only soldiers from Stratus empire and Talus Dominion army may carry a shield. 

No martial art school such as the Hongmoon will teach their students how to use a shield, simply because shield usage is not regarded as a martial art style.

fXC01oR.png

3 hours ago, Selene said:

Oh god don't even start with the "Lyn" class, we don't need  TERA bullshit here too.

Healer or bard class would be nice.

for every race.

I wouldn't mind a support/ranged bard of sorts that fits the lore of this game, especially if that wielded something like a Korean fiddle or something other. :P

I have few ideas.

Classes what's most wanted to be added:

Archer/Gunner:

I think it's not good idea. Why? Look at Aion - Archer and Gunner are f*cking OP shits what only stays and killing enemies with 2 shots (Forgive me, gunner... I was not talking about you... my poor gunner... WHO WAS ALWAYS *cricket*ED UP BY ARCHER..)

And this game is about martial arts - combos, swords, dynamic fight etc.

How will look gunner/archer class in this game?

SS > Stun > Pew Pew Pew Pew[...]

Not. Definitely Not.

Support/Healer:

Hmmm, i think that's good idea. I was thinking about magic class (like FM) who's using Scythe. She/He will don't have much damage, but they will have a lot of buffs/debuffs/heals (Another Cancer). But... Look at pvp... If it'll don't have good combos, it will be only pain in the ass for enemies... Just look - low damage, low combos, only heals/debuffs/buffs. As it's good say - not ending fight.

Imo, it's not too good, but not too bad.

Spearman:

I love this one. It's really cool idea. Spear is one of main japanese weapons (or i don't know anything about japan). Many charges, high damage, mid defense.

I think it'll be one of the coolest classes in this game (Or maybe it's just my opinion, because i love spear as a weapon).

1 minute ago, BaeofVengenace said:

I wouldn't mind a support/ranged bard of sorts that fits the lore of this game, especially if that wielded something like a Korean fiddle or something other. :P

agree, a support class with Fan/Talisman as weapon will be nice.

since there are NPC such as Earthseer priests in game already.

Archer or Gunner , I don't care but FM needs a class that competes with them on a dedicated ranged class level.

A Spear or Staff user would be cool, kinda weird that staves are missing from this game to begin with, its like a Kung Fu movie staple.

A healer class would break the self reliance skill level this game is so good a pushing. Qi master I hear has a party heal (i have seen no proof of this however), if it gets any worse than this, I dont know how much longer I will be with the game.

Archived