What class do you want to see added in the future?

Doowie

Good morning Crickets,

So I wanted to ask you beautiful people (some of your F2P'ers are beautiful as well), what do you want to see added in the future, class wise?

Personally I would love to see an Archer/Ranger! I do miss my bow or even gun related classes.

I look forward to see what people come up with :)

Doowie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 Major classes i'd like to see added

1: Gunner: Considering we already see a Hongmoon student using a gun, and martial arts together, this feels like a no brainer, She's an awesome character and i'd love to play a gunner style class that uses gun kata's combined with an actual gun. Being able to choose rifle vs pistols, seems like it would be an easy fit in the actual universe, and it fits the lore.

2: Spearman: Based on the Destroyer its a variation of it, and would probably be a yun/jin class that uses a Spear instead of an axe, and is a little more " agility " based then brute force. the spear wielding Asian martial artist is staple in kungfu films i find it weird we got a more, westernized axe wielding berserker then,  an actual spear martial artist, that we see in tons of movies. 

A spear or a staff user class.

A class specialized in defense and cc attacks. 

I think it is weird as it considers itself as an martial arts themed mmo with classic eastern themes to not have a staff class in the game.

Considering that it is one of the fundamental arts in eastern martial arts. 

12 minutes ago, Trix said:

I'd love to see a Lycandi shape changing class, in human form they could debuff/buff/cc and in animal form (fox/wolf etc) dps or something like that.

That is a very cool idea and it's still within the scope of the game lore. Totally approve this!

How about a duel wielding class. I mean this is a martial arts game after all right? Only make sense for a dual wielding class. Maybe make it from a assassin variant or something. How do you make a mmo without duel wielding. :s FeelsBadMan

it pisses me off to know that we will never get a gunner class because team bloodlust doesn't feel like developing the skills for it..

It has been many years since players wanted them but they said there will never be a gunner class, we need a serious petition to make it happen but i doubt it, petitions don't work when the company doesn't give squat..

49 minutes ago, Houlon said:

For all you "gunner" fanatics:

Hongmoon is a school of martial arts, I can't see them teaching people how to shoot guns, just saying.

It depends on how they spin it. Summoners and Warlocks don't seem like typical martial arts school students either.

I think an agile Two-handed Sword user would be nice. Like in Tera, it should be a class with good moviment skills, and damage, but near to no defenses. Its the class i always look to play in games.

And a class that uses a Scythe/magic would be really cool.

42 minutes ago, MadBlue said:

It depends on how they spin it. Summoners and Warlocks don't seem like typical martial arts school students either.

Not typical no but mystical martial arts is common and the training is used to harness energies, techniques etc where as shooting a gun is just that, shooting a gun which can be done by anyone.

28 minutes ago, Houlon said:

Not typical no but mystical martial arts is common and the training is used to harness energies, techniques etc where as shooting a gun is just that, shooting a gun which can be done by anyone.

Certainly Gun Kata could be explained as the Hongmoon School teaching students to harness energies and focusing them in their firearms. None of the techniques that Blade Masters or Assassins use can be done by anyone in real life, even though people can be trained in sword and knife fighting, so I wouldn't expect a hypothetical gunner class to have a more mundane explanation or abilities than any of the other classes do. Same with archer, or bard/courtier type class.

Archived