New graphics card

krazyy

Hey all, trying to upgrade my graphics card to get more stable fps. Bought a gaming computer couple years back and has been great but my current card one of the fans is broken so just goona replace the whole thing. Im not a big computer genie so was wondering if you could give me some pointers.

Intel Core i5-2550k CPU 3.40 GHz 3.70 Ghz / 8 GB RAM / Gefore GTX 560 Ti 1600x900 Res

Anything will help. My budget is like less than 200. Not spending 700 for a graphics. Just want BnS to run even smoother and I also play WoW.

Get a GTX 9xx (960-970) for about that price, you will run at 100 + fps (or fixed 60 with v-sync) with ultra settings

I run on a GTX 760 and i have 60+ fps everywhere with no problems 

Personally i dont recommend ATI cards, they usually give CDT/problems on new patches etc on many games because developers optimize first for Nvidia cards

GTX 970 is too expensive for your budget.

Get GTX 960 and see if you can get the 4 GB vram version.  Zotac has issues with coil whine - so don´t get that ones. I´d go for a gigabyte, evga or msi card. Factory overclocked if possible (you can overclock it even further yourself)

Archived