Constant disconnects since 00:00 1st Feb (Temporary solution found)

Veckans

I haven't had any problems with disconnects since release until now. I can enter, play for 15 minutes or so and then I am disconnected. I cannot access the webpage when these disconnects occur either. After a few minutes it starts working again.

Connection is working just fine with no problems in other games/sites.

UPDATE:  I have found a temporary solution to the problem. Make your hosts file write protected (located at c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc).

Apparently gameguard or B&S messes with files that it shouldn't and causes disconnects. If you write protect it you will no longer disconnect.

It is kinda funny that B&S behaves much like a virus.

Same here - day off work and finally I decided to devote some more time into the game, yet I've been getting atleast 10 disconnects the last hour or two with an error of some sort. Havent had any issues till today - apart from maybe a random disconnect per 2 days or so, but currently I gave up logging in cause its unplayable and frustrating.

Fix that, for the love of god.

Log off from the game... turn off pc, remove power/battery, press and hold power button for 10sec (power drain), put back power cord/battery, turn on system...

if same thing happens, do a file check/repair on ur client...

if same thing happens, chill, eat kebab...and watch 50shades of purple... so what? i like purple!

5 minutes ago, PrinceMarcus said:

Log off from the game... turn off pc, remove power/battery, press and hold power button for 10sec (power drain), put back power cord/battery, turn on system...

if same thing happens, do a file check/repair on ur client...

if same thing happens, chill, eat kebab...and watch 50shades of purple... so what? i like purple!

Would be a better advice a simple "Restart your PC / Do a file repair" cause literally, the whole power/battery concept just doesnt make sense in our situation, imho.

Just now, Deathpulse said:

Would be a better advice a simple "Restart your PC / Do a file repair" cause literally, the whole power/battery concept just doesnt make sense in our situation, imho.

imho u have no idea what a mem flush or power drain does for ur device especially for games who works perfectly then boom doesnt work at all...

Do you wanna learn more? Click HERE

oopppsss...

sorry, the whole kebab concept just doesnt make sense in your situation. >,..,<

2 minutes ago, PrinceMarcus said:

imho u have no idea what a mem flush or power drain does for ur device especially for games who works perfectly then boom doesnt work at all...

oopppsss...

Right. So you are telling me that if there is suddently another 50-100 or 1000 players (who I bet dont even bother with the forums) with the exact same issue, they should "mem flush/power drain" their PC, instead of the situation being a game/server issue.

Seems legit, bro.

3 minutes ago, PrinceMarcus said:

oopppsss...

There are cases when a power drain can  solve a problem, this is not one of them (I work as a support tech). This is a connection problem, server-sided or related to gameguard etc. Most likely server-sided since the problems started occuring exactly at the turn of the month and not just for me.

5 minutes ago, PrinceMarcus said:

really? then how come when i restart my PC it didnt fix this problem..but when i do power drain it fixes most of my issues including this one?

Market issues, search issues, login disconnects issues, etc... i just power drain and reconnect...

btw, im not someone who wanna look like a intelligent PRO TECH expert Kebab guy... im just someone whos sharing what i do when i experience this issue...

Just sharing... im not here to argue which one is correct and not correct... i dont even know why the hell u give a Sh!t about power drain when it only takes 15~20 seconds to unplug/remove battery and press and hold power button and put it back... im not trying to be a smartA-Hole like you...so please just STFU.

To be honest, I might have been a little harsh indeed. Excuse me but I'm kinda frustrated with the whole situation. I only meant to say that in my opinion, I believe its a server-side issue and not ours.

Anyhow - thank you for trying to help, no matter what and have a great day.

2 minutes ago, Deathpulse said:

To be honest, I might have been a little harsh indeed. Excuse me but I'm kinda frustrated with the whole situation. I only meant to say that in my opinion, I believe its a server-side issue and not ours.

Anyhow - thank you for trying to help, no matter what and have a great day.

here a bbq kebab... i also apologize for being a newb kebab ahole... ^_~,V,,

I have found a temporary solution to the problem. Make your hosts file write protected. Apparently gameguard or B&S messes with files that it shouldn't and causes disconnects. If you write protect the hosts file found in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc it you will no longer disconnect.

Archived