After upgrading everything before Pirates

Skyee

I'm wondering is there anything else I should upgrade if I get my weapon / accessories  to Siren Stage 10 besides soul shields.. before the next patch but I'm not sure if I want to transmute dokumo's crit shields into poh/arena soul shields. 

Until legendary equips come upgrading accessories is kinda a waste. Just get to true siren and go from there. Unless you have the siren belt then you need to get poh soulshields. If you get the right ones you will have way more crit and hp than dokumo. But arena soulshields from misty woods will still have 10k+ more hp with very good crit if you work on em good 

Your stuff looks pretty good. I'm guessing you could use a better roll on your bracelet but other than that it would just be soul shield stuff.

If you really want to minmax you can farm Blackwyrm for attack power gems and the ring since our rings won't be better for a long time (Yeti ring iirc).

Also since I haven't bothered to go true siren yet can you tell what ability the pirate dagger gives a 15% damage boost to by checking it in the evolution page? The only things I can find are all mistranslated to "Lightning Draw" which is a BM/BD skill.

Archived