Assassin Ping Question

Goji

I've heard Assassin is a Ping reliant class, but it's the class I want and I plan to do a lot of arena stuff at max level. 

I keep a pretty stable 110 ping, but it can spike up to like 150, 170.  I assume ping will be more stable in the arena, since I'm not loading a billion new models and textures every time I move; it's just 2 characters and a lot of empty space.  I haven't really had any problems with my Ping in PvE but am I going to have any real issues with my ping in 1v1 Arena?

Thanks for any insights. 

I should probably add that I'm playing in NA, not Korea with their insane internet speeds.  No one I'll be facing on these servers is going to have less than 20ms ping, even with boosters, so I can't envision myself as being at some kind of insane disadvantage. 

I appreciate the feedback, but if 20ms is the benchmark then the Assassin class just isn't playable at all in NA or EU.  I'd be curious to hear more opinions.

19 minutes ago, Goji said:

I've heard Assassin is a Ping reliant class, but it's the class I want and I plan to do a lot of arena stuff at max level. 

I keep a pretty stable 110 ping, but it can spike up to like 150, 170.  I assume ping will be more stable in the arena, since I'm not loading a billion new models and textures every time I move; it's just 2 characters and a lot of empty space.  I haven't really had any problems with my Ping in PvE but am I going to have any real issues with my ping in 1v1 Arena?

Thanks for any insights. 

I'm in the same bot really enjoying my assassin im from Aus i have around 150-180 ping but i dont have any lag or delay? which is really weird because i was expecting a small delay but nope there is nothing my only problem is my rmb and lmb attacks are a little slower then the average sin because of animation delay but its still fast enough to win matches i'd assume but im curious on this subject as well because ive been playing my summoner because i dont wish to waste time on my assassin if everyone says you need like 30ping to be good at it

Archived