Blade & Soul Soundtrack! (Fan Made NOT Official)

Temiku

Was motivated by this game and it's lore when I was working towards this soundtrack. I thought about Blade & Soul and it's lore... How would the future look? What new weapons would there be? What battles new battles would emerge? So this track was created solely to fit the game's lore. How did I come up with the title? Well I thought that if in a future war there'd countless of battles in large scales taking the skies with the new technological weapons that the future may hold... Is how I thought of the name.

I'm working towards making a fan made BNS Lore to fit this soundtrack. Anyone willing to help me with the lore is more than welcome to. I'll make sure to properly give credits to those who do.

By all means please enjoy this fan made BNS soundtrack of mine. I just recently began uploading my soundcloud music onto my Youtube channel.

Original release of this song: 12/10/2015

-Updates-

Will be working on a new BNS fan made soundtrack soon.

Also, if you like'd this song and don't want to use YT to listen to my variety of songs you can follow me on my official soundcloud:

Wow, that was fantastic! I really love all the fan creations that have been made here on these forums. Thank you for sharing this, now to go make a hour long loop for work.

Edit: Never mind, I just found your soundcloud page whoo!

6 hours ago, Kibun said:

Wow, that was fantastic! I really love all the fan creations that have been made here on these forums. Thank you for sharing this, now to go make a hour long loop for work.

Edit: Never mind, I just found your soundcloud page whoo!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the soundtrack.

Good work, but yeah, out of 24 posts in this thread (including this one), 18 of them are yours. That's a bit silly :P

Have you tried sharing it on the bladeandsouldojo.com forums or somewhere like that? They might be a bit more receptive.

Archived